• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Killing Floor Playing a game and saw this backpack dose anyone know the name. I want to get it for my Medic Main Brother.

    Killing Floor Playing a game and saw this backpack dose anyone know the name. I want to get it for my Medic Main Brother.


    Playing a game and saw this backpack dose anyone know the name. I want to get it for my Medic Main Brother.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:15 PM PST

    The. Vault. Sucks.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:10 AM PST

    I have almost 400 hours in KF2. This game is freaking awesome.

    But. For the love of god. Why, why do I have to watch all of the vault animations??? The pallets of dosh are so stupid and one time, after not checking for a while, I timed it and I had almost 2 minutes of dosh pallets. The crafting is unbearable as you get so much loot, but the machine takes ages to construct.

    The devs are clearly keeping up with gameplay as they're changing the seasonals and adding guns. How hard would it be to expedite the damn vault????

    submitted by /u/get-bread-not-head
    [link] [comments]

    How do I go into a training environment like in this video?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Hemoclobber questions

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    1. Is there a way to control whether I want to use the alt-heal or just heavy hit? I feel like I can never keep it loaded with heal because I often just want to heavy hit fast without using heal ammo.

    2. Primary heal seems op or am I imagining things? I can heal my teammates to 100 almost with just one primary combo?

    3. It seems like this is best paired with teslauncher since both can be upgraded fully. Teslauncher seems better than nailgun because FPs have 0.25 resistance to nailgun but no resistance to microwave. Should I be going teslauncher?

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    2020 is over. Comment trader quotes.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    "You are officially poor. My top tip, earn more."

    doesn't exclude kf1 nor Hans / Patty trader quotes.

    submitted by /u/_The1WhoKnocks_
    [link] [comments]

    Deluxe digital edition upgrade - additonal copy of killing floor?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:32 PM PST

    When I try to check out the delux digital edition upgrade, it warns me that I won't get an additional copy of KF2, does that mean I already have the upgrade?

    submitted by /u/mywaterlooaccount
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment