• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Killing Floor The game itself is the best weapon against enemies.

    Killing Floor The game itself is the best weapon against enemies.


    The game itself is the best weapon against enemies.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Thanks for the support on the other clip. Here's another one that demonstrates the Scrake thought process

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Just casually playing endless on nuked. How about your Friday night ? Sorry for the pic quality was. On console

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I found a guide in steam and I fucking love it, it's about new players and they named them Lewis and I'm here to bring the english translation, well, hope I don't fuck up with this.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    What is a Lewis and how do they play?

    In this guide we will learn everything about the Lewis

    - A Lewis is a new player and can be frequently encountered in many matches in normal and hard.

    - Generally Lewis' tend to be numerous in normal difficulty matches.

    - A Lewis doesn't know the difficulty in which he is playing.

    - A Lewis doesn't know what a perk or a class is.

    - The best friend of a Lewis is the default pistol in the game.

    - A Lewis doesn't pick his class, the game does it for him.

    - A Lewis buys weapons that are not from his class.

    - A Lewis never aks for dosh, he thinks he is a pro.

    - A Lewis is brave.

    - A Lewis confronts face to face a Fleshpoun or a Scrake without fearing death.

    - A Lewis in order to kill a Fleshpound uses the default pistol, the only thing he achieves is to tickle him.

    - A Lewis heals you with the welding gun.

    - A Lewis risks it and dies for the team.

    - A Lewis when he types in the chat: rrrrrrrrrrraweasssssdwdasd.

    - A Lewis will follow you like a dog if you give him dosh, even if it's only 1 euro.

    - A Lewis will always die in the first wave.

    - A Lewis thinks a clot is the final boss.

    - A Lewis when he has ran out of bullets, pulls out his knife and slashes without fear of dying.

    - A Lewis dies in all waves.

    - When a Lewis sees another Lewis they become inseparable friends.

    - A Lewis is an explorer, he likes to explore the map without fear of dying.

    - A Lewis fights until the end.

    - A Lewis uses the default pistol to fight against the patriarch, he doesn't know he is only tickling him.

    - A Lewis always dies with his default pistol or knife.

    - A Lewis runs with his default pistol.

    - A Lewis always dies because of his grenades.

    Link to the original guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2120890519

    submitted by /u/Coyotl_the_k
    [link] [comments]

    Will my progress transfer or not?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I got killing floor 2 on xbox and I'm wondering if my steam progress will transfer to xbox one S.

    Bonus question: Does the game have a mouse & keyboard aupport on xbox one S?

    submitted by /u/ProGamerHD_13
    [link] [comments]

    Medics that play for kills in PUGS are useless. Don't change my mind because it's true

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Yes medics that don't focus on healing and stay behind the line are useless, i know medics can deal quite a lot of damage but it's not their true purpose when in PUGS.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_BUILDING
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Humble Bundle edition of KF2 not the digital deluxe edition?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I have been playing through the EGS, and I've loved the game so much I'm thinking on getting it on steam. I saw the Humble Bundle deal, but I noticed it's not the deluxe edition? Am I missing something when getting the game through the Humble Bundle? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Franciscop98
    [link] [comments]

    Special effects need applying each time?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    I've got some headshot sfx unlocked, but every time I play I have to equip the one I want. Is there a way to get it to stay equipped or do I have to go to my inventory and equip it every time?

    submitted by /u/animalnikki89
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to play with more than 6 players?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Title. My friend group and I are more than 6 and would like to play together, even though its probably unbalanced. Any way to achieve that?

    submitted by /u/vinnegsh
    [link] [comments]

    "Blood Fountain" as Headshot-FX

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Hey Guys. Because there are no PhysiX Flex FX on the console version the Idea comes to my mind that it would be very cool, if there were a Headshot FX like a Blood Fountain. If someone of Tripwire reading this, please add new Headshot FX to the Game. One of the new ones should be a Blood Fountain ;) Dont know if it becomes real.... But maybe.... (And please... No EDARs in Killing Floor 3 btw)

    submitted by /u/Marschall_Art
    [link] [comments]

    Killing floor 2 and Killing floor incursion

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    They should add a new character that is the character from killing floor incursion you play as. And owners of killing floor incursion should get access to special cosmetics or whatever. I just think its sad that thats the end of the story for the KF:I protag

    submitted by /u/SirDezgamer
    [link] [comments]

    kf2 - still using christmas skins?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Blazen_Fury
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a list of paid DLC guns/weapons for the game?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    I tried to look for a list but can't find any. Checked a few Wiki pages, tried Google several times but nothing. The in-game shop is a mess and so it the Store Page on Steam - so that wasn't too helpful either.

    Just want to see what guns one can buy (for real $$$), like the Glock/Riot-Shield Glock.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cspjohn
    [link] [comments]

    need a new laptop

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    hey, i think its time to get a new laptop for killing floor 2, but so far its getting hard to find one that can even run kf2. i cant get a desktop due to my tiny living space, any recommendations for laptops? i have a budget around 1.5k but i can go higher if necessary.

    submitted by /u/takkun7635
    [link] [comments]

    Is prestige worth it?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    I have almost maxed gunslinger and I don't know if I should prestige.

    submitted by /u/randomness132
    [link] [comments]

    Mind helping me out here?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm not too experienced on KF2 but I've read up on a few guides so I get the basic gist of it. I have a question that seemingly no post has the answer to. When playing beserker should I use mouse1 (light attacks) or mouse 2 (heavy attacks) more often.

    submitted by /u/Hero_101
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to create maps for me on killing floor 2

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    right now im looking for portfolios and quotes the first map i want created is the basic bank heist from payday 2 i will buy the game for u if need the reference after we strike a deal

    submitted by /u/Coffeeandgreentea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment