• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Killing Floor How to beat a boss 101

    Killing Floor How to beat a boss 101


    How to beat a boss 101

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    When you're the last one alive and clutch

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Admin login (password) command does nothing?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I am trying to login to my server as admin but the command is doing absolutely nothing? Any reasons why?

    submitted by /u/Shake_Psychological
    [link] [comments]

    Bosses are slower when you use the pistol/knife [Video]

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Video shows it, very easy to run from any boss using these as the boss will slow down

    https://reddit.com/link/i9riqc/video/fwf004ibi0h51/player

    submitted by /u/humam2104
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 needs more bosses.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Theres only 5 bosses in the game and thats just boring, how come TWI won't add more bosses / zeds to the game?

    submitted by /u/LennyDude0
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the weekly outbreak right now?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    I haven't really been playing and don't want to load the game to check I want them to bring back beef cake smh

    submitted by /u/hellrider124
    [link] [comments]

    Inventory wiped out

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Im playing on Epic games. and when I logged in to the game now. i don't have any inventory items. I even just my vault crate but nothing. zero.

    Even some skins I got is nowhere to be found including those I got from the weekly challenge.

    enlighten me on this one are there validity on the items I get to own on challenges or is this a system error?

    submitted by /u/kidium
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to transfer progress from EGS to steam?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Hi everyone I'm an EGS player and would like to buy the game on steam and transfer mt progress from EGS to steam. Is there any way I can do this?

    submitted by /u/kneadedbwead
    [link] [comments]

    Did they reset prestiges?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    I got on & all my perks ive prestiged were reset to 0. Wtf

    submitted by /u/siren-is-sad
    [link] [comments]

    Would an HRG Elephant Gun be a sensible addition?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    To get the important part out of the way first: Yes, I also don't like the HRG-weapons vs. the DLC-weapons, but I'm working with what we can expect for the near future.

    That being said: I imagine a nice HRG-weapon could be an Elephant Gun (extremely high-calibre, high-power rifle). Take the DBS, maybe elongate the barrels, if TW is feeling fancy they can remodel the cartdriges to be very large bullets, and that's basically it. A gun with two REALLY hard-hitting bullets.
    And as the KaBoomstick already exists: I've already suggested a solution to having several HRG-weapons of the same base weapon

    The thing I thought about: How should an Elephant Gun be balanced? It would obviously be for Sharpshooter, so it would probably be compared to the M99.
    My suggestion to give the EG it's own niche: It could be a mid- and close-range alternative to the M99. Lower damage, no scope (a reflex sight at most), but being able to fire two bullets in quick succession, and maybe a bit more back-up ammo. That would keep the M99 as the undisputed long-range-king, while the EG trades range and a bit of damage for less tunnel-vision while ADS, one back-up shot in case the first misses, and two high-damage shots if one can hit their target consistently.
    We could also discuss whether being able to double-fire it would be a good idea. I personally think it wouldn't be, unless there's some major downside to it, like massively decreased accuracy, or the EG having so few bullets that constantly double-firing to surpass the M99 damage-output wouldn't be sustainable.

    submitted by /u/RoughShadow
    [link] [comments]

    3.2 gig update on steam, no notes

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Any idea what this was? Prep for the next beta? Was it the current UI changes (which at 3.2 gigs I can't imagine)?

    submitted by /u/LLAMA_on_a_unicycle
    [link] [comments]

    Zero Servers on XboxOneX [KF2]

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Tried to play today; checked every region on Xbox One X and said there were zero servers.

    Game is officially dead on consoles now? If I had a good computer I'd play there. Guess it's time to sell my console/tv.

    submitted by /u/UghDragonNinja
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment