• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Killing Floor Tutorials are for Chumps LOL

    Killing Floor Tutorials are for Chumps LOL


    Tutorials are for Chumps LOL

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    Still bangable. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    382.4 hours = 15.93 days = 2.28 weeks spent on this great game

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    382.4 hours = 15.93 days = 2.28 weeks spent on this great game

    https://preview.redd.it/0t6hpm31rix61.jpg?width=794&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c8abaa7c400092f2ed6fd6464ec858ce882ab080

    I play Killing Floor 2 since this pandemic starts. I wasn´t actually a great fan of videogames but this trapped me. At first when zeds showed they scared me jajaj.Now I´m trying to win all Steam Achivements, I´ve unlocked 223 of 286. Particulary unlock all Perks levels :D, then I´ll try with the others

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Level-6
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat Objective HoE Solo?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Currently, I'm stuck on Steam Fortress and ZED Landing for Objective HoE until I have only the VS mode achievements to try to get (although for ZED Landing, Firebug until boss wave works well most of the time, then I switch to something like Zerk, Demo, or Slinger)

    Are there any tips? Any super-specific loadouts? Maybe a problem with player skill?

    Also I highly doubt anyone plays Objective HoE in a pub, hell, I don't even think I see that many HoE pubs anymore.

    EDIT: I beat ZED Landing Objective HoE, it was aids, but still doable. Also what are those 3 hidden achievements?

    submitted by /u/SamaelLMorningstar
    [link] [comments]

    KF2: Random FPS drops on fairly good hardware

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    HW:

    Ryzen 7 2700x 2060S 6gb 16GB DDR4 RAM 500 watt PSU 144hz 1920x1080p monitor

    I have a 144hz monitor and anything under 144fps is VERY noticeable. Just on solo I'm dipping down to 100fps when entering certain areas, and playing with just one friend I dipped down to 90fps on biotics lab. I know it's still playable and I probably sound like a real bitch saying this. I've disabled the gibs and gore as well as used optimisation settings in KF2 tweaker with only minor improvement.

    I do enjoy the game but the FPS drops just ruin it for me. I'm able to run basically any game in my library above 144hz consistently (COD:CW, destiny 2, team fortress 2, Titan fall 2) on medium to high settings, however KF2 just decides to randomly shit the bed in certain parts of maps and dip down rapidly.

    Is this the same for you, or if you had the same issue but managed to fix it could you let me know. Thank you! Have a good night!

    submitted by /u/RoyalDanny
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to absolutely marathon Swat in offline HoE. A painful experinece, but that's 7 down.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    VS Survival

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Is there any reason why I can't find any vs survival games? It's been happening for over a year now and it's kind of turning me off from the game.

    submitted by /u/Mmartinez81
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment