• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Killing Floor Merc Report - It Came From The HRG Labs

    Killing Floor Merc Report - It Came From The HRG Labs


    Merc Report - It Came From The HRG Labs

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Me And My Homies Hate Using The Mine Reconstructor

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    This cant be right? Seriously so few ppl playing?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    My killing floor 2 crashes mid-game.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    When I try to play a game what happens most of the time is the game with stutter then my pc black screens and is unresponsive, the fans are still spinning. The only way to fix this to press the reset button on my pc. I'm 80% sure it has to do with killing floor 2, this doesn't happen while I'm playing other games.

    I've tried deleting the "killing floor" folder in "my documents" and disabling Nvidia flex(gibs & fluids).

    If someone can suggest a potential fix I'd appreciate it.

    update: I have tried reinstalling the game and 5 sec in it crashed my pc again.

    submitted by /u/Bakpao777
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 Annoying Sound after Winning Game

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    Us Killing Floor 2 Cross Platform?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    If my girlfriends buys it on PS4, can I play with her on my PC? It's such a great CO-OP game. I really wish it had splitscreen.

    submitted by /u/Spyrothedragon9972
    [link] [comments]

    Get rekt

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Bots mod for Epic

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Playing on Epic since I got it free, anyone have the junk for the bots mod on Steam?

    submitted by /u/Sea-Performance7409
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment