• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Killing Floor Don't see a lot of folks rocking the Cyberpunk outfit. Reason why?

    Killing Floor Don't see a lot of folks rocking the Cyberpunk outfit. Reason why?


    Don't see a lot of folks rocking the Cyberpunk outfit. Reason why?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Favourite Killing floor soundtracks

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    I wanna know what your favourite soundtracks are on KF2 (KF1 too).

    Personally I dig the demon hunter content.

    Collapsing This I know Not I

    They're my choices.

    submitted by /u/JayBana161616
    [link] [comments]

    They should add every kf1 map

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:44 PM PST

    They should add every kf1 map to kf2, I know it would probably take a lot of work to do but that's just my 2 cents

    submitted by /u/jerimusprime
    [link] [comments]

    My KF2 Spotify SLAYlist.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:54 AM PST

    I wish we can one day have 4-5 Accessory slots

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:28 PM PST

    It's always one more item i could put on that could make my gear look perfect but 3 Accessory slots only feels so limiting lol

    submitted by /u/crazyrj14
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST HELP] how to make mutator

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:33 PM PST

    hello guys

    i have some material mods that works only in solo offline so everytime i want to play multiplayer i have to turn off the game and remove these mod so i can play online

    is it possible to pack those mods into a mutator to play solo offline?

    and if yes i also want to know how to make a mutator

    thank you very much

    submitted by /u/haza19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment