• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Killing Floor Survivalist's level 5 skill options need to be changed. Forced to be more proficient with Class A or B weapons defeats the "all round" class purpose.

    Killing Floor Survivalist's level 5 skill options need to be changed. Forced to be more proficient with Class A or B weapons defeats the "all round" class purpose.


    Survivalist's level 5 skill options need to be changed. Forced to be more proficient with Class A or B weapons defeats the "all round" class purpose.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Survivalist is designed to be an all rounder class, correct? Then why is it that at level 5 you're forced to be proficient with with one class of weapons or the other?

    Instead I think it should be faster reloading for all weapons or better stagger/knockdown power for all weapons. That way every weapon is included (because right now neither Category even covers the healing/flamethrower weapons as well as the Helios rifle) Or you can have bigger mags for all weapons but have the weapons that can't have bigger mags just reload faster (RPG, double barrel ect)

    I think just this change alone would actually put the Survivalist on the radar as a viable class since you'd actually be encouraged to run a mixed build like a swat SMG and a RPG for example. Instead of trying to make all your purchases fall under one Category or the other otherwise you'll lose out on the reload advantage and shoot yourself in the foot.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/T-King-667
    [link] [comments]

    After four weeks of editing, the MOIST NUGGET gets the tribute it deserves (Full video in comments)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Sad support main noises

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Why is the boomstick a demo only weapon, it doesn't even have a support sub-class

    submitted by /u/crimsxn_devil
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know when the weekly outbreak resets?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Only been getting matriarch recently

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    The past 2 weeks I have been getting matriarch at an abnormally high rate. Almost every game in fact. In the span of 22 long games over last week I got matriarch 17 of the 22 times. I've only played 3 games this week so far and i have gotten her all 3 of those games. Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Cyanadium
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some help clearing the weekly on xbox.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Any xbox players willing to help me would be highly appreciated. I'm relatively new to the game and just got my commando to be eligible. Just drop gt below and I'll shoot ya an invite. Please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/GenericUser3263827
    [link] [comments]

    Hey everyone, I'm a returning player, please answer.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    I remember being able to have infinite slow motion, how do I do that?

    submitted by /u/AngelOfDisease33
    [link] [comments]

    Dosh Vault Crate Droplist

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    I found a 2017 droplist but was thinking if there's a droplist this 2020 for every possible drop that can be received there.

    submitted by /u/froireier
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor and Twitch?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    First, let me say that I've been playing KF for over ten years now. I love the game and I am a huge fan. However, I have been disappointed by quite a few decisions made by the KF2 development team. I won't complain about them here, but I will say that I'd like to suggest that these changes have driven some veteran players such as myself away. With the new map being rather good, I would like to take the time to suggest some new things that may bring some life back to the game.

    As you can see from the title, I'd like to talk about Twitch, and I'll tell you why.

    I check each month to see what freebies I can get from Prime Gaming (formerly Twitch Prime) because I am a shameless collector of games I'll never have time to play. I recently noticed that I had acquired a good bit of DLC for a free-to-play game, Minion Masters, that frankly didn't look like anything I'd normally play. I was bored one day and decided to give it a shot; I had nothing to lose.

    Long story short, I got hooked. I had plenty of content from Prime Gaming, and the matches were short and enjoyable. I wanted more content, but it doesn't make sense to spend money when I have over 1000 games I still haven't played, so I started watching the game on Twitch to earn Twitch drops. These drops grant in-game currency, which is used to buy more content (including the game's version of crates, which grant random content). I found that by watching Twitch, I learned new strategies, which made me eager to jump back into the game and try them. As I got better at the game, I valued the different content, so I watched Twitch for more currency, and the cycle repeated itself. Before I knew it, I had spent 40 hours in a game that I only intended to check out due to boredom. I now play this game daily.

    You can probably see where I'm going with this.

    I would like to see KK2 do a few things with Prime Gaming/Twitch. First, I'd like to see them offer some paid content via Prime Gaming. The #1 complaint each time new guns are released is that no one wants to pay $10 for a new gun. Why not have Amazon pay for them? New maps are great, but the community has so many great maps that I don't see them as a major draw, even when they're good. A paid weapon that I don't have to buy, though? Yeah, I'm interested. International Women's Day is March 8th; could Tripwire negotiate with Amazon to give players Mrs. Foster? I never see her online, and if Amazon paid pennies for her, I have to think Tripwire would benefit. Would any of this bring new players in?

    That's hard to say. It might bring new players in if Amazon also gives the base game away, but I see this more as a move to get some veteran players to come back and try out the new (to them, maybe) characters and guns.

    So let's talk about other incentives. I just tried to find KF2 on Twitch. It's not a popular game there. However, I think it has potential to grow an audience. One thing about KF2 is that it is a much better experience when playing with people you know. I could imagine watching on Twitch while waiting for friends to get online if Twitch offered drops for Killing Floor like it does for Minion Masters.

    Here's how it works for Minion Masters: every once in a while, when the player starts a match, a "Watch and Win" event occurs. If the streamer wins this match during this occurrence, the entire audience gets some in-game currency. Killing Floor has a few options for this.

    First, it would need to set up "Watch and Win" scenarios. I imagine this would be rarer at low difficulties and more common at higher ones, to prevent abuse. Then, Tripwire would need to decide what to drop. I'd like to suggest event tickets or USB keys.

    I normally just recycle the crates I get after matches, because there's no way I'm going to pay $2.50 for a key, just so I have a chance to get something I want. Not for me. But I imagine a cycle similar to what I experienced with Minion Masters: players get some crates from their matches, watch some streamers play, get some keys, go back into the game to unlock crates, and maybe learn how to not rage scrakes while they're at it.

    Basically, if TWI enables drops for streaming KF2, it's possible that more streamers will play it, which could increase exposure, etc.

    Also, if the audience could interact with the streamer's game in some way, like determining which spawns appear, which boss appears, or even granting buffs/debuffs to the players in the match, that audience engagement might encourage more streaming.

    These things might draw some people into the game where they may have sat out otherwise. If the community returns in large numbers, I'm hoping TWI will be able to invest more in the game and keep it going for longer. None of this would cost the players anything, and TWI might get some money from Amazon while they're at it. Players could get a larger community, maybe some paid weapons/characters, and maybe some in-game cosmetic content.

    What do you guys think? Is this worth suggesting to TWI?

    submitted by /u/op89x
    [link] [comments]

    Sound issue

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Hopefully this is the right place to put this I'm relatively new, but I've been playing killing floor two on my computer for quite a while I've got small gaming PC I believe it's called a Triton. It has a Intel core i5-8400 CPU at 2.80 GHz with 8 gigs of RAM 64-bit operating system. my default device that I usually use for sound is a pair of Sony extra bass headphones I've never had any issues with them going to device and pairing them making sure that it says connected voice and music is a standard thing for me. However the issue gets very complicated when I open killing floor itself. when I open killing floor sound works is normal sound works also when I'm playing the game only if it's offline by myself but as soon as I go to browse servers and join a serverThe sound cuts out while the loading is happening I can literally hear the lack of static as the sound just cuts out and then I can't do anything to fix that once I'm already in. Any hope that you guys have would be super helpful for me and hopefully somebody has experienced this before and can guide me through this.

    submitted by /u/Th3DungeonMaster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment