• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Killing Floor NEW WEAPONS: Thermite Bore and FAMAS Masterkey

    Killing Floor NEW WEAPONS: Thermite Bore and FAMAS Masterkey


    NEW WEAPONS: Thermite Bore and FAMAS Masterkey

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Entire team dies so the pressure was on in this little map

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Best solo perk?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Currently I've been using Commando, medic and Swat. I'm super new to the game and will likely play solo most of the time. Out of these 3 which would you use? I know there are other perks that are better for solo. But these are the ones I'm interested in. Lol

    submitted by /u/Esheezy12
    [link] [comments]

    Server

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Is there any server running the old maps from KF for KF2? I would like to try those out before my pc dies from trying to run it.

    submitted by /u/ZombieSuke
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas on when to expect KF2 to go on sale on Steam?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    I'm looking to switch over from EPIC, it'd be nice to do a bundle with KF1 too. Anybody have an idea about when to expect one or the other to go on a sale?

    submitted by /u/fartsandpoop69lol
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment