• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Killing Floor Crossplay soon? What does this mean?

    Killing Floor Crossplay soon? What does this mean?


    Crossplay soon? What does this mean?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Glitch that was never patched

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    It's very rare but it's the one where you can only use your pistol and it stays like that you can't switch to any other weapons. Very aggravating.

    submitted by /u/logiclair38292
    [link] [comments]

    So what’s everyone’s opinion on the combat shotgun?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    I'd like to know because personally I use it a lot

    submitted by /u/Apl-3
    [link] [comments]

    [KF2] Some achievements bugged?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I haven't been able to unlock some achievements (do x map on x difficulty). I've tried multiple times and not sure what the problem is. I've reloaded steam and the game too. Is this a known issue?

    Also, does anyone know what Diesector is? My friend and I can't find it in any of the map lists.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CubicleFish2
    [link] [comments]

    I'm afraid I can't crossplay with Epic friends on my CD server

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I have a Controlled difficulty KF2 steam server with :

    Controlled difficulty

    Perk level manager

    I especially put the Perk level manager mod because I don't want my friends to put hours and hours in a useless grind. I want to show them all skills choices to do ez BIG zeds takedowns: I want to teach them with the Redux test map.

    I have already installed and configured my server but I just understood that one of my friend got the game on Epic and not on Steam.

    I checked this: https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/how2m3/egsepic_issues_questions_megathread/

    Modding and Community Content is still a vital component to the Killing Floor 2 experience and we have no intention of changing that for PC. The SDK & Workshop will still be available to Steam users the same as before. Cross-play between Steam and EGS will only be supported on un-modded official servers. Future support for modding on EGS along with cross-play on modded servers will be assessed when functionality becomes available and discussed with our partners at a later date.

    Is it still the case ? No way to make him joining my server if he manually copy files (if yes can someone help me for the directory he has to copy to).

    Crossplay only supported on unmodded OFFICIAL servers ? Does it mean I can't even create a vanilla server ??

    I'm sure you have good news to announce to me.

    PLEASE

    Thank you.

    Links to those awesome Mods:

    CD: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1554427429

    Perk level manager: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1862573749

    Redux test map: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1545251419

    submitted by /u/Kepler_Mods
    [link] [comments]

    PC KF2: "You have been removed from the server"

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Me and my 2 other friends have tried like 10 times to play together on a random map on Hard or Normal difficulty yesterday, and I tried another 3 times just now, and every single time we'd make it anywhere from 2 minutes into the game, or all the way to wave 3, and then all of the sudden we'd all get randomly disconnected at the same time followed by the message in the title. This has never been an issue until these past 2 days, as I've played for a while over a long period of time and decided to come back to it again yesterday. We've already tried choosing different maps and perks, and also having the other person host the party.

    submitted by /u/OverlordSnail
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Halloween weapons gonna be free?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I've seen that they've charged for new weapons in the past before, will the halloween update weapons be like that? Or will they be free?

    submitted by /u/mustang_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Gunslinger Highest Damaging Weapon

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Hey all, just started playing not too long ago. Just wanted to know what's the highest dps/damaging weapon for endgame. I saw old vids saying that Deagles were super op but idk if they still are the best. Also saw vids about the AF

    submitted by /u/l-Rexion-l
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a specific song

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I heard it years ago in KF2 but haven't found the song yet, I might even be imagining it. It started with the signer yelling "This is the end, of everything!" Anyone know what I'm talking about?

    submitted by /u/Spootnik64
    [link] [comments]

    My progress keeps getting pushed back

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Each time I level up it always goes down a level and I don't understand why does anybody know if it's some glitch I can fix?

    submitted by /u/zingxang
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with Friends

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    I tried playing with a friend I made here earlier today he wanted to show me this map but we couldn't play together and couldn't figure out why does anybody have any idea why?

    submitted by /u/zingxang
    [link] [comments]

    My problem with the store

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I've had this problem since claiming the game from the Epic store, the thing is, I can't buy anything from the store and ... Well, I really would like to buy and when I try, I just get the game to do nothing else. .. I suppose it is a problem with Epic, but I would like to know if it is like that and I am the only one with that problem

    submitted by /u/ThePankekeichon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment