• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Killing Floor this guy has been dominating the whole game

    Killing Floor this guy has been dominating the whole game


    this guy has been dominating the whole game

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    It was my birthday today so my friend got me something straight from the vault!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I guess zeds don’t actually get cloned

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Managed to get over negative one million vault dosh

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    If you're not Support, buy a Boomstick anyway! Showing off some cool rocket jump spots across various maps.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Killerwatt versus the other weps

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    So i just got back in the game and killerwatt is still my all time favorite weapon.

    How does it compare to the other weapons? I play survivalist

    submitted by /u/Sylfher
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for new ps4 players

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Hey i really love the game but i kinda want some people to play with i am very active and i am not terrible at the game but i would like to complete either hoe, suicidal or the weekly challenge if you are interested hit me up my psn is: john-0182

    submitted by /u/smelrone
    [link] [comments]

    How I personally would Buff The SWAT....

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    So, with Infernal Insurrection coming out soon and giving a new toy to The Survivalist, which can make the perk more viable, it would be nice to see a retool of the other "bad" perk. AKA, The SWAT.

    The SWAT is honestly my favorite perk, but even I can't deny how it really isn't useful on Suicidal or Hell On Earth. Mostly due to how the 100 armor they can start with can be torn apart pretty quickly, and don't have much going for them other than that. Sure, you can flashbang zeds, but that isn't always as helpful as it could be.

    So, here's how I would retool The SWAT to make them a more viable member of the team:

    Instead of giving The SWAT resistance to bullets, give them Armor Resistance. Let's face it, there are only 2 situations where being resistant to bullets is any advantage. The boss fights against The Patriarch and Dr Hans Volter, and even then, the bullets themselves do chip damage, so the resistance isn't much to write home about.

    However, if The SWAT was given damage reduction from all sources while they had armor, that would be a little bit better, considering they center around armor. And it would make their resistance a lot less situational.

    Add a tiny bit of Armor Regeneration (like, 1 armor per 5 seconds every 5th level) to further enhance survivability. Pretty self-explanatory. The idea for this and the other suggestion is to make The SWAT an armor-centered brick that just so happens to have a couple of bullet hoses attached. Armor Regen can also save dosh and/or the need for an armor pickup to let your team have.

    submitted by /u/ZAMNPlayerD
    [link] [comments]

    The second installment of montage.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Need kf2 friends

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    I don't have anyone that I play kf2 with, I got it on epic games when it dropped for free, dm me if you wanna play! I'm a good gunslinger.

    submitted by /u/DRBAWZ999
    [link] [comments]

    Worth to buy kf2 in 2020?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I loved the hell out of Killing floor 1 and planning to buy Killing floor 2.

    It looks so good and tripwire still updates the game wich makes me happy.

    Should I buy it because I loved the first game and is it better then the first game?

    submitted by /u/cpt_priceSAS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment