• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Killing Floor My firs HoE Solo

    Killing Floor My firs HoE Solo


    My firs HoE Solo

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    The title pretty much says it all. But I just wanted to drop this here. I've never completed a round on hell on earth by myself before and was super excited to have pulled it off! I finally got the achievement and everything. Not really many others to share with so I just wanted to post this here. I remember posting awhile back when I finally pulled off my first solo suicidal and everyone here was super supportive. So thanks for being an awesome community for an awesome game. C:

    submitted by /u/Arayuki
    [link] [comments]

    tag, you're it!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment