• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Killing Floor Lost all Progress in today trying to load Epic KF2.

    Killing Floor Lost all Progress in today trying to load Epic KF2.


    Lost all Progress in today trying to load Epic KF2.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Tried to emote for the final screenshot but I fucked up the timing. Still super proud of this one!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Question about progress

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    I recently claimed KF2 when it was free on epic, I played it and really liked it and as a result I've been thinking about buying it on steam. My question is: will my progress (save file or whatever) carry over to steam or do I have to start over? Also is there any difference between the steam and epic versions? I heard rumors about the steam version being the superior version in terms of matching making and overall stability. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Aggravating_Elephant
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 leaderboards PS4?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Will we ever see a leaderboard system for overall stats?

    I don't know about you guys but i would like to see a competitive incentive. Sure, playing the game itself is fun and i could keep coming back to it given it's so unique but i wouldn't mind competing in the leaderboards against my friends and everyone else.

    submitted by /u/ShoKKa_
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 high steady fps on single player but inconsistent fps online

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    • 1660 GTX Super
    • Ryzen 5 3600
    • 3200mhz RAM (2x8gb)

    Single player my GPU is between 94-97% utilization and maintains 150 - 200fps on Ultra 1080p, 1080p 144hz monitor.

    Online, it moves between like 70-85% utlisation and the fps flucuates between 100 - 150fps (I know there is a 150fps cap, online).

    Is this normal? Don't understand why my game doesn't use 90%+ utilization online.

    submitted by /u/The-SillyAk
    [link] [comments]

    Need teammates

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    I'm on Xbox and need teammates dm me if interested

    submitted by /u/spartan_jr
    [link] [comments]

    Where am I supposed to buy the DLCs for Killing Floor 2?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I recently bought the game on steam and wanted to buy the DLCs.

    But theres nothing on the Steam Store and on 3rd-Party-Websites is nothing either. So here's my question: where tf am I supposed to buy it? I saw a Steam post about DLCs being in beta but it was from 2019. Is it still in Beta?

    submitted by /u/RealGhigio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment