• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Killing Floor Alright game I'll do it

    Killing Floor Alright game I'll do it


    Alright game I'll do it

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    A serious take on gorefasts. Amazing. Credit to @nathanthemediocreartist on Instagram!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    My Field Medic experience in a nutshell:

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Reason why I love this game

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    The Mine Reconstructor weapon and all of its five skins revealed in steamDB

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Thanks for telling me about the shader tweakings lads, any advice for the commando class? I'm starting to use the perk so I could use some tips.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Demo-Destroyer of Worlds-Radiation Duration

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    It says "Destroyer of Worlds (radiation cloud duration) 8s". Does the radiation only work in zed time or is it still effective after zed time? Is the 8s real-time time or zed-time time?

    submitted by /u/PiZooo
    [link] [comments]

    custom maps preview image

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    i'm trying to figure out how i can set up my server so it shows preview images of custom maps. i noticed that some maps like bikiniAtoll_zfix did this by itself and added a summary in the engine.ini but changing the screenshot link in the engine.ini manually on other maps didn't work for me.

    does anyone know how i can setup preview images for custom maps for when you're in the mapvote menu(instead of showing the default KF2 image)?

    submitted by /u/Jack4ssSquirrel
    [link] [comments]

    Your favourite OST in KF1?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    I want to know what is KF-community's favourite original soundtrack in Killing Floor 1. I already selected few but if your beat is not here, comment your answer or upvote the already commented answer.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Jirizuki
    [link] [comments]

    Just some quick doodles from my brother. Credit to @nathanthemediocreartist on Instagram!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Kf2 Webadmin Question

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I recengly changed the Welcome message from my server but it dosnt show up. The picture seems working (at least i can see it in the webadmin). Is there anywthing i can do or have to activeate?

    Also another question: is it possible to have auto-message in chat? Like "Hey, dont forget to join the discord for more fun" or something? i do it on a manual way at the moment but its annoying to do every x hours

    submitted by /u/DeadDr4gon
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I jump with boomstick ?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    It just doesn't work for me

    submitted by /u/PsychonautOliver420
    [link] [comments]

    This took way too long to get. Shame I'm a Foster main.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Anyone play killing floor 2 on an acer nitro 5 ? The mouse control feels kind of like I don’t know almost choppy.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    I love this game , what settings can I tweak to make this work right / better.

    This is my first time with a gaming pc or doing any type of pc gaming .. so I'm sorry this is probably a stupid question.

    So I guess I'm asking explain this Shit to me like I'm 5 how to make this work

    submitted by /u/Bl00dSp0rt
    [link] [comments]

    Killing floor trying to feel the true meaning of Christmas.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment