• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Killing Floor Why can this be a thing? Up, up & decay can really hurt an endless match.

    Killing Floor Why can this be a thing? Up, up & decay can really hurt an endless match.


    Why can this be a thing? Up, up & decay can really hurt an endless match.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    What do y'all think about desolation?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    I think it's boring. There are too many corners to get backed into where it is almost impossible to escape. Almost had KFP killed when he hit me between those little treaded snow vehicles where he alone beat me to death as a furiously shoot him with the rail gun. It was awesome

    submitted by /u/andrewdivebartender
    [link] [comments]

    Duel deagles need a HEAVY, HEAVY buff.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    It was a day like any other. I was approached by a Fleshpound on round 974, endless, HoE.

    I was using the hardest to use guns for Gunslinger. The tier V duel wield deagles.

    But guess what? IT TOOK ME FOUR WHOLE CRITICAL HITS TO KILL THE FLESHPOUND.

    TW, this is completely unacceptable. Let's just say I didn't stand a chance that round.

    submitted by /u/autismo_bizmo
    [link] [comments]

    When does the seasonal backpack unlock?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I have completed all of the seasonal objectives and I don't have the Space Pirate backpack in my inventory.

    submitted by /u/sandman712
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment