• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Killing Floor KF2 Meme

    Killing Floor KF2 Meme


    KF2 Meme

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Got a dosh vault skin for a dlc weapon that I don’t own. Happy Cake Day to me.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Medic Loadouts

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I've been trying to play more medic in game, what are some of your guys' favorite medic loadouts?

    submitted by /u/CashBrownSon
    [link] [comments]

    New to Killing Floor and I got a question.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Is the Psvr version pretty good? I've only seen gameplay of any killing Floor game from a few years back from Vanoss and I just remembered it and it looks fun. I'm wondering if the Psvr version is any good though.

    submitted by /u/BurritoK1ll3r
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, need help!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Hey all

    So me and a friend just bought the game and have been playing 2 player private games but we keep getting destroyed by the final wave. We're playing Support and Commando respectively, Tips would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Billybbb123
    [link] [comments]

    31 RGB Camos������

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Need help on progressing?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Hi all!

    So been playing kf2 on Ps4 for quite some time, normal is a cake walk and hard is pretty much the same now too.

    I can do suicidal but I either end up dying on the boss level or just before, I need some tips on what can help me on this difficulty?

    I am fully prestiged on survivalist perk and 25 on commando, berserker and demolitionist.

    submitted by /u/luckkkythirt33n
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment