• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Killing Floor Nothing like shooting zeds than doing it in a space station, while looking outside at space itself 🧟‍♂️🚀🛸

    Killing Floor Nothing like shooting zeds than doing it in a space station, while looking outside at space itself ��‍♂️����


    Nothing like shooting zeds than doing it in a space station, while looking outside at space itself ��‍♂️����

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Killing floor 2 resetting

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having a problem with killing floor 2, where everytime you hit the last round with a boss, it resets your whole computer, it did that to me 3x so far

    submitted by /u/Loccyskillz
    [link] [comments]

    I think I’m gonna buy the game. 1: What are some tips a beginner should know, and 2: Are servers on Xbox active?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Putting text here cause I have to.

    submitted by /u/Go_Commit_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    I suck at every single competitive game out there except for the Versus Mode on Killing Floor 2. Yet no one plays it.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Feels bad. Knowing you have finally found a PVP game you are good at. And realizing that it's dead and no one plays it.

    submitted by /u/cybercism
    [link] [comments]

    Any good builds for berserker

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    So i have played zerk quite a bit (lvl 19) but i'm still not sure what loadout is good. My usual loadout is katana+nailgun. I feel like i can engage any target since katana kills trash and the nailgun kills big zeds.

    Are there any more optimal builds for berserker? I don't really like the bone crusher+nailgun build since i can't uppgrade the nailgun to tier 5 and i feel like the nailgun is really important since zerk doesn't handle big zeds and bosses that well.

    submitted by /u/RealDealMan1
    [link] [comments]

    "Standard | Precious" skins for DLC weapons

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Just got the Humble Bundle for the in-game weapons. A bit confused -

    1. I can't equip the "Standard | Precious" skin for the Ion Thruster + Rhino. I can equip the "Standard | Precious" skin for other DLC weapons, however. Is this intended?
    2. Is there supposed to be any visual difference when you equip the "Standard | Precious" skin? It seems to be the exact same thing as not equipping anything.
    submitted by /u/II3eas7
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my best and funny moments in Versus. I have been called a hacker and cheater because of my aim on PS4

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    A Question For The Community

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I know KF2 has gotten some flak since the announcement of paid DLC weapons. I seem to see the community spit at it more often then enjoy the game. So my question is in what other ways is KF2 seen as a bad game? I'm sorry if this question is similar to one in the past, but I'm just curious.

    submitted by /u/X3N0NG4M3R
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t launch game

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    So I've got a pc I'm trying to play kf1 on and I'm using a tv in 4k to play, I'm running 3840 x 2160 and every time I launch the game it has the red box with killing floor load and then nothing, the cursor shows up, there's no sound and I have to turn my pc off just to get out of the game. I have an RTX 2060 and i7-8750H 2.2ghz. My driver and pc are also all up to date

    submitted by /u/reprabrah
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) Downloading game says Start instead of download, and it says it can't find it.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    I had Killing Floor 2 before for free on PS Plus, and now I bought it on a seperate account. It says start instead of download, and can't find the application. Is there some way of fixing this so I can play it?

    submitted by /u/chryokolana
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment