• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Killing Floor I Played around with Slomo 10.0 and 100.0 commands and this is the result

    Killing Floor I Played around with Slomo 10.0 and 100.0 commands and this is the result


    I Played around with Slomo 10.0 and 100.0 commands and this is the result

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Healing meme

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Bundle goodness

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    the humble bundle is doing a killingfloor bundle for 15 bucks you get all three games and the DLC for anyone who doesn't have them you might want to look at it.

    submitted by /u/crocmonster
    [link] [comments]

    Gunslinger buy order for HOE

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a buy order that transitions smoothly and economically from early to lategame. I usually try to end with deagles +1 and dual AFs+0

    I'm also curious about build orders for those of you who use upgraded dual 1911s. Do you guys skip the AF pickup?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/bosstweed3
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 Large Size Cache Folder/Map Data

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I have Killing Floor 2 installed on my HDD. On my SSD there is a folder called "My Games" with a "Killing Floor 2" folder inside it, inside this folder there are two more folders, Cache and Binaries. This Cache folder is 17 gigs, it has to go. If this was a normal situation, I'd remove it and then put it back when I needed it. But that space needs to be used for something else, so I have to move it but still keep it.

    Through my own research I have come across the solution, but I'm not tech savvy enough to understand exactly what I need to do to make it work.

    There is a command for Windows 10 called symlink or mklink. This command can make something look for something in another place, or something..... I really don't know how it works but I am damn sure it's what I need. Can my fellow reddit members help me figure this out? It would be very appreciated! This is a specific KF2 fix. The command is suppose to link directories or single files, but I don't know what my target is or what my starting location is.

    submitted by /u/BookInWriting
    [link] [comments]

    Is KF2 getting anymore updates?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I used to play the game a lot, but overtime stopped because there wasn't much to do. I keep the game installed on my Xbox because I periodically go back to 100% it whenever a new map is updated with a new achievement. It feels like it's been awhile since the last one though, so I'm curious if the game is dead?

    submitted by /u/TylerJohnson10946
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment