• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Killing Floor Ah yes, the Stalkers...

    Killing Floor Ah yes, the Stalkers...


    Ah yes, the Stalkers...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I suck at demolitionist

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Keep getting kicked out of servers

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Hey I just wanted to ask the reddit here before i did any digging but I can not find a single game to play in KF2. Everytime I load into a game I get kicked out. I am pretty low levels on all of my classes so I want to make sure people aren't gatekeeping me from playing the game? Is there something I should be looking to trouble shoot or am I just getting really unlucky?

    submitted by /u/ho0ch_
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find where to buy the Glock 18c and Riot Shield.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I want to buy this DLC but I can't find where it's listed under the store. I only see the Blunderbuss and the non-riot shield Glock 18c. Is this DLC no longer available?

    submitted by /u/HarmonicRev
    [link] [comments]

    Wait wait, get a few darts first...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Is my game infected?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I use avast for an antivirus and recently it's been detecting my gfsdk_ssao.win64.dll as being infected with malware. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it still says it's infected. I haven't seen anyone else have this issue so I'm really concerned.

    submitted by /u/Hero_101
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing KF2 for 10+ hours now and I am liking it. For newcomers like me (or long time players), what is your most liked perk? I'll start - mine is Commando. How long are your playtimes also? Let me know in the comments if you'd like to. I'm curious to hear as a newish player.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Thinking about buying on Xbox One

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    I heard some stuff about charging $10 for guns? Is that a big problem, are they still earnable without

    Also, is it on-par with PC?

    submitted by /u/EndGamer45
    [link] [comments]

    Not gaining perk levels or Vault levels. Xbox one.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    In game I can see it leveling on the lower left and it even tells me I level up but after each round its all reset back to zero. Does anyone know how I can fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/Rocketman288
    [link] [comments]

    is the killing floor 2 dlc weapons game shareable?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    my buddy bought the dlc weapons and they're not showing up when i play solo any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ChrisMan501
    [link] [comments]

    Game continuously crashing...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Purchased the Neon MKVI Weapon Skin Bundle Pack, and after equipping any skin from it and then switching between menus back to home to try and search for a match, my game crashes every time. It therefore won't let me equip them. Has anyone else come across this recently trying to equip anything else?

    submitted by /u/SnakeEater000
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on new update

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment