• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Killing Floor Perks reset to 0. I tried all solutions I could find: restarting game multiple times, playing offline, playing online...2 weeks have passed, perks still at 0. I'm not sure what to do anymore. (PC)

    Killing Floor Perks reset to 0. I tried all solutions I could find: restarting game multiple times, playing offline, playing online...2 weeks have passed, perks still at 0. I'm not sure what to do anymore. (PC)


    Perks reset to 0. I tried all solutions I could find: restarting game multiple times, playing offline, playing online...2 weeks have passed, perks still at 0. I'm not sure what to do anymore. (PC)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    DAR Cosmetic Question

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    I'm aware that like literally 99% of cosmetics that exist cannot be used on DAR, and I wanted to know before I spend more money on this game if I can actually use the cosmetics I want on him. Does anyone know if you can use anything from the "Dystopian Devestation Gear Bundle" or "Interstellar Insanity Gear Bundle" on DAR?

    I may start putting a list down on things you can and cannot use on DAR just to put that information out there for anyone else, because this information is irritating to find.

    submitted by /u/kamronlo
    [link] [comments]

    Don't have YT i am. Upload this here i will.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment