• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Killing Floor The game won't stop giving me crates ! How do I make it stop ? This is my third lot of 500 !

    Killing Floor The game won't stop giving me crates ! How do I make it stop ? This is my third lot of 500 !


    The game won't stop giving me crates ! How do I make it stop ? This is my third lot of 500 !

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Trader arrow wanted to make abundantly clear where I had to go.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    De-raging a fleshpound?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    Witnessed a Scrake and a Fleshpound fighting the other day, anyone else seen this happen?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Survivalist is finally getting Swap Speed Passive!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/merc-report-controlling-field-conditions.2336714/

    I've been wanting this for Survivalist for a while now, glad to see it finally happening!

    submitted by /u/BumNanner
    [link] [comments]

    Tripwire still has not fixed matchmaking

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I swear every update they mess up the game. Every time I select a four or seven round the game takes me to a 10 round game. If I do start my own game no one joins. Also sometimes when zed time happens the color doesn't change or if I'm low on health the red isn't there. It will be like this the entire match.

    submitted by /u/imafruit0201
    [link] [comments]

    I am quite digging Incursion.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Does patriarch have a one hit kill ability?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I was playing the weekly and we got to the boss round with patriarch on shopping spree. 4 players were absolutely going ham on him while I was hitting him with my rpg7 from a distance. At just above half health(which rules out him trying to heal) he cloaked himself right in front of the players, charged towards me, uncloaked, and hit me with his shoulder causing me to die instantly. I was 100 armor and 100 health, and I'm a 21 demo. All I saw was him shoulder charge me with a glowing red arm for literally a quarter of a second and then my character just keels over dead. I know it wasn't a rocket because there was no sound and I asked two of the players and they both said that he just ran me over essentially. Is this a thing or did I get cheated.

    submitted by /u/Cyanadium
    [link] [comments]

    This sums up playing with randos

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    I’m gonna say it

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I wouldn't mind seeing toy master remastered for kf2

    submitted by /u/j00oosh
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon/arms spawn issue

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I can't be the only one who will spawn and my arms aren't showing making it so I can't shoot.

    This happens sometimes when I join mid game or buy a weapon. It sometimes takes 10+ seconds for it to actually spawn your arms. It also won't let me switch to any other weapons.

    The game just has an increasing amount of issues that need fixing such as the random stuttering, ghost lobbies/dead lobbies.

    submitted by /u/mandrakesoupOP
    [link] [comments]

    Epic/Steam issues

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    I've been having a lot of issues playing with friends on Epic when I'm playing on Steam, having to re-link account on every startup of the game and them having multiple authentication failed issues and/or just getting straight up kicked from the lobby, anyone else had similar issues?

    submitted by /u/Shibosen
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly Noob Questions from a Returning Player

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Haven't played for awhile but picked this up again with the new update. But I've got a few questions now(PS4 btw) and thanks in advance for any help 1. I'm having a lot of issues when I'm playing Zerker. It feels like I'll occasionally just miss a Zed, even when they're right in front of me and in the center of my screen. It feels like the Zed hitbox sometimes just shrinks. Any tips for how to fix this? 2. Also any ideas how to stop from getting the same boss, over and over. Played a few matches last night and then this morning and got the Matriarch every single time, about 10 games in a row, kind of ruins the fun.

    submitted by /u/Fulgrim02
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 Item Server Connection bug

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Easiest way to defeat Bosses on higher difficulties

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    LFG

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Looking for a group to run some suicidal games every now and again. I've got time to play a few rounds a week, and I would love to gradually try and beat all of the current maps on suicidal! I'd describe myself as average skill, I'm happy to play any perk aside from zerk or survivalist. I'm not great at med, but I'm happy to learn, and I prefer commando or sharpshooter.

    If you're interested, my steam friend code is 97747742.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/FLiX06
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 Mic/Audio problems

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Hey guys. So I just started playing on Steam (used to play on Epic Games) and I can't hear anyone in-game. I see their mics lighting up on the left to indicate that they're talking, but I don't hear them. They can't hear me either. I turned both the input and output volumes up (in Options>Audio, both the Receive slider at the bottom and in "configure microphone" - and whenever I configure it, it makes the game volume EXTREMELY low despite being turned up. Like when I save the configured settings, it just like, puts the overall volume to 1/4th and I have to verify the game files in order to reset it (restarting the game doesn't work)).

    Does anyone know how to fix this? :( I like talking to people in-game. It's 10x easier than typing.

    submitted by /u/Kyomei-ju
    [link] [comments]

    Uncapping framerate causing crashes in multiplayer?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Like the title said, ever since I edited the following lines in kfgame.ini my game seems to crash randomly while online.

    bSmoothFrameRate=True MaxSmoothedFrameRate=502.000000 MinSmoothedFrameRate=362.000000

    Any ideas on a fix? Or am I doing the wrong thing to uncap the 150 online limit? Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/numers
    [link] [comments]

    Running

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    I'm new to pc gaming and I was wondering if there was a way to make it so I just have to tap shift when I wanna run, my hand hurts when I just hold it down. Toggle sprint

    submitted by /u/KillTunnels4Life
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment