• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Killing Floor Specimen #420 on Biolapse

    Killing Floor Specimen #420 on Biolapse


    Specimen #420 on Biolapse

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    HA, yes very big update indeed

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    I was just running around, killing zeds and all when I noticed this thing standing in the hallways and after awhile it like freaked out then vanished. There’s a few other ones but this one is the only one I saw that’s white. The others are black, shadow looking. These are supposed to be there, yeah?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Killing Floor 2 - Complete Vosh skin / outfit / accessory list.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Suggestions for the next big overhaul of the game (suggestions for the possibility of going F2P, weekly modes, rewards, and automated community events)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Edit: If this has been suggested already in some shape or form I am not aware and would like to apologise in advance if there has been a response regarding one of these suggestions.

    Hello, First off I'd like to say that I love this game to pieces and would love to see it grow and flourish.I am very keen to hear why you think this is either a bad, good or irrelevant idea in the long term for the health of the game and community. I would also very much like to hear people thoughts on specifically the automated community driven events.

    Going F2P

    With that in mind I'd like to begin with probably the biggest hot button topic issue, namely the possibility of the game going F2P. Now the reason for that is twofold:

    1. More people will have access to the game so that means more people can purchase in game store content if they would like to try out different weapons, etc. which will support Tripwire financially.
    2. Growing the player base which is currently most likely in slow decline.

    Now I just want to briefly cover the above, namely that the game is long past its prime sales and I believe this move may be a potential influx of new blood and in turn financial growth for the game and the developer.

    I bought the game, so what do I get as a reward for purchasing it and being a loyal fan and supporter?

    For everybody who has already purchased the game I suggest they get some unique armor sets like people who were in the Early Access received the Horzine Mark 7 Armor bundle and 9 mm color pistols.

    I Honestly think that a bunch of unique or already added characters may be a good idea as well and a couple of weapon/gear skins would be sufficient.

    New weekly modes and additional rewards

    I have two new modes in mind and the possibility of adding a build your own weekly with mutations type of mode similar to the one used in SC2.

    The two modes that I think would be interesting to see as a weekly condition are as follows:

    Corrupted blood event– When Zeds die on the ground, that location is now tainted and will either slow and possibly deal small amount of damage to the player when they pass through it, making the players have to switch locations and be more mobile on the overall maps. This could be done in a different manner than blood, enemies could drop small mines or something else entirely. This is just a brief suggestion and scenario to propose a weekly mode of this type.

    Invisibile zeds- All Zeds are invisible, making the necessity of having a commando player be extremely important. I personally believe that similar game mode types should be added making the player at the very least experiment with the different classes.

    This one is pretty much self-explanatory.Moving on to the next one.

    Build your own Weekly challenge

    So, what's the point of this you ask? This will add the challenge that so many of the KF2 veterans would like to try to beat, I have encountered several Hell on Earth players who simply wish to try out an additional challenge in the game.An example scenario would be to let's say selecting bobble head zeds with headshot only +explosives

    You can make them as easy or as hard as you'd like.

    What do I get for completing these outside of bragging rights and a possible achievement?

    With that in mind I think having an option to add two or more weekly modes in one should include a massive dosh value and possibly a unique hard to get character or weapon skins.

    Automated community driven events.

    With the introduction of community driven events the players should vote and rate some of the maps and weapon skins/weapons in the workshop and have them added annually or once every two months in the game. This way we are getting more and more content to play with the developers having to do the minimal amount of work such as achievements, collectibles and simply adding them to the game client.

    So, as we all know we cannot expect miracles from the Tripwire devs and I'm sure they would love to give us as much content as we can possibly handle, they are only human. With this suggestion the aim is to not rush them and have them safely work on their big events and updates while the community fills the empty gap between events, giving you more reason to play and enjoy the game!

    Clearing all your daililes reward – additional daily mission or a straight up random skin/dosh crate?

    Additionally, as a small bonus suggestion I'd like to suggest that having this as a possible reward will definitely be a motivator for people to log in daily and try their hand at getting a new skin.

    I am very interested in hearing what you and Tripwire if they ever stumble upon this thread think and whether or not this is a good or bad list of suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Rebel2131
    [link] [comments]

    Feature Request: Linking Characters/Outfits to Classes

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I wish there was a feature which allowed me to swap to a different class within a match, whilst also changing to a set character with their customized outfit equipped.

    For example... Say I wish to play Swat but started playing as something else, I would swap to Swat and my 'Tacticool' Outfit plus Briar would be equipped upon the swap.

    One may exclaim such a feature is trivial. I disagree. Considering one of the main features of this game is customizing characters. In fact, it is one of the primary revenue sources this game has.

    submitted by /u/PrimeCrusader
    [link] [comments]

    This new bow works well and penetrates from Scrake to Scrake. (HoE Endless)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Firebug guide?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    What are the ideal perks for firebug these days?

    Also do you stick with flamethrower still? or is there a better weapon now?
    Do you have a buy order? Like caulk n burn until a few waves then flamethrower? Or trenchgun?

    submitted by /u/HansKoKo
    [link] [comments]

    Another weapon skin Tripwire? Have you given up completely?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    The last event costume we got was the Cyberpunk skin from last year!

    Then you regifted us the steampunk bundle whether we had it or not. So I got nothing because I bought this game before new players and loyally played it.

    Then you gave us [Beyond Horizon| Kriss] and [Jaeger| FN FAL]. Both cool skins but for a seasonal reward? Lack luster.

    Now a skin bundle for 1 gun? It's like you've given up. I'm tired of "be grateful". I paid for this game. I've been loyal to this game. Just to watch it get torn to bits as you charge more money and put out less content. Its ridiculous and unacceptable.

    submitted by /u/RecruitScully
    [link] [comments]

    ITS a Trap! Stuck at 19 kills

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I Killed far more then that. Is there a Special rule to this? BC. I have tried every single Mode, even the weekly one and IT Just doesnt Count anymore. i dont know why .. Help would be appriciatete. Sry for my Bad english.

    submitted by /u/bigsam51
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how or if I can get this mask? Xbox here.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    New update blender is greeeaaat

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Is the hood you see mrs foster wearing in the main menu cinematic a cosmetic that is available?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I was wondering is it part of a bundle or something else?

    submitted by /u/genjihanzo115
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to show my friend how the machine worked and didn’t see where he was...

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    I ~Really~ want to play this game again.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    I've reinstalled and deleted my save data again and again but for whatever reason I cannot connect to any server anywhere at any time on PS4. Started happening a year ago and haven't been able to play.

    submitted by /u/aWalkingCarpet
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 is still crashing through bugsplat.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Did every single common fix that was available, and the game won't fucking boot. What the actual fuck do I do?!

    submitted by /u/BluebasNeue
    [link] [comments]

    New map discussion

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Hey guys, little questioning here. I'm trying to complete the seasonal objectives in order to get the (poor) reward. The meat grinder thing works relatively well, sometimes zeds get stuck somewhere but usually it is possible to get them killed. What about the drop hatch objective? I have played 5 games so far on this new map and only in the first game I managed to get to the room with the hatches. Does it happen to you too?

    Also, what do you guys think about the map overall? Personally I dislike it. It's way too closed and small in order to play at higher difficulties (suicidal and hell on earth) because you get swarmed very easily and cornered due to it. Of course the visual quality is always granted but functionality should be the main concern in map designing. What are your impressions?

    submitted by /u/Roy_Rigatoni
    [link] [comments]

    I told my friend to jump in the blender, but he didn't realize there were no invisible barriers to prevent him from jumping in.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Best perk for solo HOE on endless?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Can anyone give me the best perk to use for solo play and a best map for solo too?

    submitted by /u/TheHomoPriest
    [link] [comments]

    I made an animated cover for steam grid viewer

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Perk Leveling Maps

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Why are the perk leveling maps allowed?

    submitted by /u/DirtyButterBrot
    [link] [comments]

    Why Do I have 2 FN FAL's Jaeger skins? I got one from the event but dunno the second. There's so much stuff in my inv that I can't explain where It came from.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Anyone else having issues creating a match?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I'm trying to just create a match for me and a friend but whenever I try to create a match it tells me there was no match found with those setting. I'm on Xbox one which is probably the problem.

    submitted by /u/Bsmith117810
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else kind of disappointed?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    So does anyone else think $10 for a single weapon is a little bit ridiculous? Also does console just get forgotten about? I've read posts on this sub from a year ago saying the Road redeemer will be in fans by the end of the summer. All of that from a year ago. So is console just eventually going to die? They must need the money if it's 10 for a single gun and most of the time it's a reskin. And the new weapons added are also just reskins.

    submitted by /u/Bsmith117810
    [link] [comments]

    So ... this game still having 2019 halloween banner ...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment