• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Killing Floor I love moments like this

    Killing Floor I love moments like this


    I love moments like this

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    EPS version, I have problem joining in Server Browser

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I find a server I want to join (example: Survial, normal, 10 waves), press Join, anddddd nothing happens.

    I can create a server with 200 ping but I like less ping than that.

    Any idea how to fix/improve this?

    submitted by /u/ngkn92
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 perks got reset on PS4

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    I have all of my cosmetics, I got the classic MARV gear randomly. My perks got reset, and I got a new ps4 (no uploaded data though.)

    submitted by /u/AStupidSign
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't played since Grim Treatments

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Any major changes? I know there is new boss, new instruments of pain, also I noticed health bar now shows how much person is healing which is pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/andrBlack_
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get an option for the old C4 location?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    It's still obnoxious to press 4 and clicking to heal a teammate, only to realize you actually wasted a C4 and didn't heal your teammate because it's the first fucking item. Why change things like that without even adding an option for the old way?

    submitted by /u/YangXiaoLong69
    [link] [comments]

    How well does EGS and Steam Crossplay work when trying to play with friends?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    I saw that the game ran a beta for crossplay between the two back in June-ish, but I was wondering if that feature was ever finished and how well the system works when trying to play with friends.

    submitted by /u/WhiteRoseAshes
    [link] [comments]

    Biolapse Zeds in the Ceiling

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Was playing Biolapse and had one Zed left. Was looking around for the Zed and saw that it was above me. Wandered around the small area for awhile and it never came down, just kept wandering back and forth, in what looked like the floor above me. Anyone else have this issue or know how to get it to come down? I'm on the floor with the hallway connecting two rooms, one room is circular with the glowing eye and the other is an office space

    submitted by /u/Fulgrim02
    [link] [comments]

    Not intended at all, srly

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment