• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Killing Floor Otherwise you are just getting pajamas 😂

    Killing Floor Otherwise you are just getting pajamas ��


    Otherwise you are just getting pajamas ��

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    How may I assist you?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Killing Floor 2 Crashing

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Just installed Killing Floor 2 on Steam, I get to the main menu and everything just fine but whenever I try to join a match the whole game just crashes. Anyone happen to know a fix?

    submitted by /u/JimParkston
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless Xbox one controller Issues (PC)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I recently got back into KF 2 and I'm having a blast especially with the Halloween update. However, my controller keeps disconnecting randomly. it's not super frequent, but I'm playing offline only because I have to pause the game using my keyboard and then my controller will reconnect. Any ideas on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/icecreamcake15
    [link] [comments]

    Modding on EGS version of KF2?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Has anyone been able to mod it? I'm trying to install a weapon skin and using the method that I'd normally use on steam, but it doesn't seem to be working :/

    submitted by /u/Gemoman111
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 game data gone

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    I reinstalled windows and now all my perks are level 0 and i cant use half my inventory. Does anyone know how to fix that?

    submitted by /u/backoffbuddypal
    [link] [comments]

    Stretchy Slasher

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    T-Posing Scrake (and other visual bugs)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Fast way to level up to 25 with berserker ps4

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I want to know if there is a fast way to level up. Currently i'm level 17 and i am really exhausted from this game. Is there any method to level up fast? Glitch/xp glitch boosting or even strategies to level up fast. I just want the platinum

    submitted by /u/ImpossibleVariety0
    [link] [comments]

    Hi noob here

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    I have around 24 or so hours on kf2 and I was just wondering is it worth it moving upto hard my most used perk is support and only play solo

    And Im scared of weeklies so if I could have some tips

    submitted by /u/crimsxn_devil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment