• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Killing Floor I swear, the first time you hear those distant screams, only to then see like 3 of those guys slowly coming towards you is a truly terrifying experience.

    Killing Floor I swear, the first time you hear those distant screams, only to then see like 3 of those guys slowly coming towards you is a truly terrifying experience.


    I swear, the first time you hear those distant screams, only to then see like 3 of those guys slowly coming towards you is a truly terrifying experience.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    That's fine, I didn't all the achievements anyways

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Help me find a custom KF1 map

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    EDIT: Friend found it, its KF_Riverside (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=112052008&searchtext=)

    (again, this is for killing floor 1, not 2)

    I used to play this map a bunch with friends years ago but I just spent several hours looking for it on various map sites/workshop and I can't find it. I remember it vividly, hopefully I can describe and draw it well enough for someone to recognize it (pic at the bottom of the post).

    It was a night map in a rural area, surrounded by small hills with trees at the front and a lake at the back. There was a barricade with barrels, planks and various junk overlooking a road going downhill (fairly steep). You couldn't walk down the road but you could stand on the barricade and shoot the zeds coming down the road, they would spawn at the foot of the road. You could also repair the barricade using your weld tool.

    To make the directions easier, let's imagine you're sitting on the barricade, facing the road:

    - To your right, right next to the barricade, there was a trader in a shack. Continuing after the trader shack, there were were a few trees, then after the trees, some kind of small storage/workshop building (I think it had stacks of firewood inside or around it).

    - To your left, some distance away, there was an empty road leading up to a large chain link gate that you could weld and open/close. The gate continued onto a road that you couldn't walk to, but zeds spawned there in the distance and you could shoot them easily playing sharpshooter.

    - Directly behind you, there was an empty yard and a run down 2-3 story rural looking house. There was a trader on the bottom right corner of the house, in something that looks like a garage attached to the house. You could get inside the house, and at the back of the house on the second floor (opposite side of the barricade/yard side) there was a balcony spanning the whole length of it (sort of like the house balcony on kf2 farmhouse). You could drop off the balcony (or go around the house on either side) and behind the house there was a lake with 1 or more wooden piers where items/zeds would spawn.

    The awful paint map i drew:

    https://i.imgur.com/th2MHFM.png

    Any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/randomnab
    [link] [comments]

    Toggle Sprint? (PC/Epic Games)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm looking for the toggle sprint option in the settings but I can't find it. I searched in google about this and found 2 conflicting results:

    -either edit ini file (about half says it's broken due to update)

    or

    -the setting is already been added in-game (but I cant find it).

    any help regarding this?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/chili01
    [link] [comments]

    Which FP is more intimidating and scarier?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Hey fellas, was wondering if there was a way to get the Horzine Elite armor on consoles? Specifically PS4. I’ve never seen it on consoles but a few times on PC.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    KF2: Is there a way to change the main menu music back to Monstrosity?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    I love opening the game and hearing Monstrosity play, and it pumps me up to actually play the game. Now the menu music is just... ambient. Is there any way to change it back?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Kyomei-ju
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    After I've started up the game and loaded into a game, it might take just 1-2 minutes and my game crashes. (PC)

    I'm pretty sure this is a personal issue as I've asked other people playing the game and they have no problem with it, however it only happens with KF2 and not any other of my games. Would love any help I could get.

    submitted by /u/Wafuey
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you enjoy being a medic?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Last game I did we had 3 and I was not one of them. Kinda ridiculous when that happens but at the same time I wish it happened more most people don't seem to like the perk or since they're at level 25 don't see the point I guess.

    My reason being I like helping people and I'm lazy even in games lol I heal you, you shoot the zeds for me it's simple. Like being a doctor of sorts without having to spend years learning like in real life just shoot darts.

    submitted by /u/imafruit0201
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question about the decapitation mechanic.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    I just want to know how I can get the most amount of decapitations for the current event. If anyone knows what is the best weapon that would be amazing.

    submitted by /u/OctoWizard7
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 High difficulty issue

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    What makes it really annoying and unfair for KF game is zeds have increased movement speed and ridiculous attack animations. Anyone agree with this?

    submitted by /u/magik_koopa990
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 Dedicated Server Setup Help!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    As the title suggests I need some major help setting up my own dedicated server, I don't know why but I can't seem to get it to work. I have a Motorola router now, and I find it so difficult to open ports needed to host my server. Please any assistance on this would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SpankyDMunkey
    [link] [comments]

    How come when I play with steam friends while I use epic our game crashes seconds after starting

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    We've been at it for hours trying to get it to work and can't find a solution, please help

    submitted by /u/DRBAWZ999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment