• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Killing Floor Why did I make this.

    Killing Floor Why did I make this.


    Why did I make this.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:27 PM PST

    You are not safe from her

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:45 PM PST

    Why is the Berzerker considered a good boss/big zed hunter while you're essentially trying to 1v1 a thing with more health and damage than you with a melee, especially in 6 player matches.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:22 PM PST

    I only have 40 hours play time and only have swat as a lv 25 perk which works very well for me as I can reliably shoot and run or stun and mag dump for bigger zeds, also reliably.

    That being said, everyone says zerkers are one of the best perks for big game hunting for reason I can't understand. He can't hit and run, he can't stun, also has terrible dps from my experience.

    I'm still torn apart about what I should reach lv 25 next with and from the looks of it, certainly doesn't look like it's going to be a zerker. Maybe support because his shotties can actually do some damage to big zeds without hugging them.

    submitted by /u/ssfc-meme
    [link] [comments]

    Newish player asking about weapon crates and MTX

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    How many weapons are locked behind loot crates? Are the weapon crates just skins? How many guns are they selling as dlc? Any for the medic class?

    PS4 player, I also own the game on Xbox One, got both for under $20 and I absolutely love this game (enough to buy it twice with no cross platform play xD)

    submitted by /u/JonathanLS101
    [link] [comments]

    Internet Explorer here

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:12 PM PST

    There's this glitch or exploit that I found a while ago and i don't know if it still work where you can dupe dual wielding guns except the pistol you get at start Btw you can only do this during an online match

    1. Drop one of your pistols

    2. Then once you're about to grab it drop the second one

    3. Once you see that you have both guns on your hands and a third one on the ground it worked

    submitted by /u/mostwanted60
    [link] [comments]

    Is Killing Floor 2 worth buying on Xbox?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:26 PM PST

    I have enough money to get it, I'm deciding wether I want to get Killing Floor 2 or if I'm going to spend the money on what I originally planned.

    I also don't even know how the game works. I just want to play it because it looks cool.

    submitted by /u/BrendoniU3U
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone help me understand what happened here?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/k6FlsCsWgzk

    That's a clip of what happened, followed by the same clip at half speed.

    I somehow got insta-killed, and no, it wasn't the standard Scrake on stairs goomba stomp. I got grabbed by Matriarch (which itself does 0 damage) then as I jumped away EDAR Blaster shot my feet and I exploded instantly, giving kill credit to the Matriarch. Keep in mind this was super casual mode, Endless on Normal, so there is no way I should have died at all here. Glitches happen and I tend to understand what exactly occurs, but I'm lost on this one. Anyone had something similar happen?

    submitted by /u/BumNanner
    [link] [comments]

    Yet another bad meme by me

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:31 PM PST

    Is there any server side option to set the boss?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:01 PM PST

    Obviously for the Matriarch. Would like something better than checking the boss index + resetting?

    1. Open console w '`'
    2. Run command getall kfgamereplicationinfo bossindex

    Anything other than 4 is the Matriarch. Also would somebody be able to tell me which index the other bosses are? Thanks

    submitted by /u/alexd281
    [link] [comments]

    1 comment:

    1. 0 - Dr. Hans Volter
      1 - Patriarch/Kevin Clamely
      2 - King FleshPound
      3 - Abomination/Krampus
      4 - Matriarch/Rachel Clamely

      ReplyDelete