• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Killing Floor Zertzes has found a collectible.

    Killing Floor Zertzes has found a collectible.


    Zertzes has found a collectible.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:16 PM PST

    „Let me get this straight, you think powercore is the worst map?“ „I do, and I'm tired of pretending it's not“

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:40 AM PST

    What went wrong with Killing Floor 2

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Killing Floor - Patriarch Theme (Abandon All) - Guitar Cover

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    KF1: command to raise/lower Effects Volume?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:30 PM PST

    I'm looking for a way to make a keybind to raise and lower the Effects Volume level (effectively disabling music built into the level until it starts up again). I've looked through the Console Commands wiki and I haven't seen anything that would affect client settings like this, but I hope that there is a way. Anyone have any help?

    submitted by /u/Paghk_the_Stupendous
    [link] [comments]

    What’re the best load out and perks for berserker these days?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:53 AM PST

    I found some guides from 2018 but not sure if they're out dated.

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    As a GS, how can I heal myself besides just pressing Q?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Or must I rely on others? I find Q is not enough when I get gangbanged or mauled by a big dude.

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a PC noon?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:44 PM PST

    Recently began trying KF2 on PC and I'm doing awful in regards to gameplay.

    It's my first time ever playing on PC so any tips would be appreciated.

    I've also been playing Fallout New Vegas as practice but the control layout is so weird compared to console.

    Lastly, I usually play Medic if that helps determine my control layout or not.

    submitted by /u/Undead_Artyom
    [link] [comments]

    Low resolution and Alt Tab bug

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:18 PM PST

    I am having the same issue as seen here: (resolution is stuck in 320x200 and cant be set higher)

    https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/hpp7u0/killing_floor_2_stuck_at_low_resolution_bug/

    I am seeing it everywhere and with no fix, is anyone else having is this issue, and is anyone else able to fix it??

    the only fix is the type setres 1920x1080 in the console but then u cant alt-tab anymore or else the game crashes.

    PLEASE HELP. I love this game and have played it for years but can't get it to run on my new laptop :(

    submitted by /u/estebandelasexface7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment