• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Killing Floor [PS4] Looking for team players in KF2.

    Killing Floor [PS4] Looking for team players in KF2.


    [PS4] Looking for team players in KF2.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    As the title says I'm looking for anyone that plays well in a team. I mostly play with the same people as I'm in a ps4 chat group but sometimes there are not enough players online so I would like to meet new players. And recently I've been searching for a public game and all the servers in NA East and Europe were empty.

    Things that make you a teamplayer in my book:

    •Players that stick with the team.

    •Players that don't hoard all the kills when it's not beneficial for the team. An example of a bad teammate is killing trash like clots in front of a mando when zed time is in effect.

    •Share dosh if you don't need it. Perks like Firebug/Zerk can easily survive to wave 5 with tier1-3 weapons. And I don't expect for you to give all your dosh away. Just be smart for example after wave 1 a FB can have 700-1000 dosh. If you see a medic with 800 dosh and see him waiting at trader give him 200 or 300 dosh for the healthrower. It will make everyone's life much easier. Same for a demo/SS at later waves for RPG/Rail.

    •Players that take damage for the team. I've seen many people that run from fleshpounds when they have full hp and let a lower hp teammate take the hit.

    •Players that complement each other. Say you have a team with a demo, SS, FB, mando and support. As a demo don't go to lane with a mando and SS if you don't need to.

    •Players that play multiple perks. It's good to know what every perk is capable of and how they can be effective. And a FB main that plays SS as well will know the pain if you play with a FB that rages every big zed. Compared to a person that just plays FB/Demo.

    It's not my intention to sound like an elitist but we all have encountered players like a zerk that runs with the evisc and never blocks for the team or goes solo. FBs that light every big zed on fire ON purpose. Players that interrupt mando extensions when there is no reason to and on purpose.

    And it's not like I expect everyone to behave like the "perfect" teamplayer but the reason I stated those points is to attract players with a certain mentality/playstyle.

    If you have read past this I thank you. I hope someone replies.

    My PSN ID: Don_wazaa

    Region: Europe (preferred) or NA East

    Platform: PS4

    I mainly play survival 10 wave and HoE of course.

    If you want to play with me just send a message. I prefer it if you send me a message instead of a friend request. And no spam pls 😉

    submitted by /u/KoekFace
    [link] [comments]

    All Boss Weak Points

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Question about Killing Floor 2 Deluxe Edition

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    So I got the humble killing floor bundle and paid for the $15 tier which includes KF2 DE and as I read on steam DE comes with a copy of KF1, However, now that I've activated it and its in my library I didn't get KF1. So my question is how do I get activate/get KF1 from KF2 DE? thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Aggravating_Elephant
    [link] [comments]

    First time I killed her solo in HoE

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Medic perk only has 1 tier 2 option

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    All other perks in the game have at least 2 options, but medic is the only perk that has 1. I think it would be useful for medic to have at least one more armament in the kit that would be a more economical choice and add a little more variety to the perk. Would love to hear what you all think about this.

    submitted by /u/Picklewood
    [link] [comments]

    ��A�� ��steam g��u��i��d��e�� ��b��a��s��e��d�� ��o��n�� ��h��o��w�� ��t��o�� ��l��a��g�� ��K��F��2�� ��s��e��r��v��e��r��s�� ��w��i��t��h�� ��c��o��n��s��o��l��e�� ��c��o��m��m��a��n��d��s��.��

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    How to dodge the Patriarch's Attacks

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    What's your fav P2W weapon in killing floor 2?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Any way to play 6faked players solo with XP?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    I only know of servers that have this enabled, wondering if i could use it in solo aswell

    submitted by /u/milesthefox177
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment