• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Killing Floor First time I've seen one of these.

    Killing Floor First time I've seen one of these.


    First time I've seen one of these.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Played my first actual game today, this game is dope AF. I have some questions.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Is there anything to progress towards? I see there's no campaign mode, is this game just pick a map and beat all waves?

    How active is this game around South Asia?

    Good class for beginner?

    Can I play this game with friends who don't have "official" copy of the game? (You know what I mean)

    Also, this is the 9th time I've played 'Bitter End' on repeat now, I can't get enough of this music. It ROCKS!!! What is your favourite music in the game?

    submitted by /u/mrkarma4ya
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to grind xp?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I have heard that the fastest way is endless, but at what difficulty?

    submitted by /u/RealDealMan1
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 - Aim Assist Fix (Console + PC)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    This fixes the aim assist in the game and disables the auto-aim that points to chests instead of headshots even if you aim for the head

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFaUk9F2Dho

    submitted by /u/humam2104
    [link] [comments]

    Am i the only one that think we need more zed subtypes?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    i feel like there could be more zeds, maybe combinations like a siren with a stalker (that be annoying af, so maybe not that), so much potential with this honestly

    submitted by /u/SmolBunneh
    [link] [comments]

    I played some VS with some friends in 2020 and i gotta say its very buggy on the new maps

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Weapon idea: one handed crossbow

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Popped into my head while playing gunslinger. It would have to be a compact, clip fed crossbow. And obviously akimbo friendly. I think the main reason this appeals to me is because I love the crossbow/bow, but I'm not a great sharpshooter. What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/BEBA4U
    [link] [comments]

    How to hell do I not instantly die from the matriarch’s laser?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I was playing normal and in literally the first ten seconds of the boss fight I was killed by the laser beam and had to wait out the whole fight. I couldn't take cover cause I didn't have time and there wasn't any cover to dive to.

    submitted by /u/Go_Commit_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    So i was kicked, why?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    USA WEST server, ENDLESS, normal mode. PS4.

    So i used Commando class. I gave away my dosh. I healed everyone with grenade rifle (We didn't have a medic). I didn't die often unlike the others. Prestige 3 ranked. Killed zeds, used m203 against fleshpounds and clusters (No demo).

    I'm puzzled and confused. I played with them from round 7 - 24 before I was kicked. 🤔😔

    submitted by /u/imakelv
    [link] [comments]

    That face will haunt me tonight

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Kf2 no inventory items

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I can't access my inventory items. When I go to the inventory page it says I have none. I have tried restartung the game and my computer. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/rccrazymania
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor Bundle - Mid-Promo Addition DLC

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what this includes? From the Humble Bundle?

    submitted by /u/Cabamacadaf
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly lost all my progress

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    As title says, I've logged in one day to lose all my perk levels, and vault progress out of nowhere, I've tried looking for solutions online but nothing popped up.

    Any pointers?

    submitted by /u/TeemoTheScientist
    [link] [comments]

    Re buy killing floor 2

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    I have been gaming on console my whole life and recently I made the jump to PC. Should I re-buy the game for my PC or just stick with my Xbox Version???

    Thanks all!

    PC Specs

    I7-1000k

    2070 Super

    32GB of RAM

    1440P 165hz display

    submitted by /u/Carmine100
    [link] [comments]

    So I want to buy dlc weapons to help support the devs but cant find them.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    As the title says Killing floor has always been a fun game I come back to once or twice a month when im burnt out on all my other games. Just mass killing zombies is a great time. I heard they added some new weapons in the game as dlc guns. And that these guns are kind of different then everything else.

    Sounds really fun and I wanted to support the devs but after looking in the shop I cant even find these guns. After searching for around 30 mins and scrolling through every item I did end up finding them but by the end of the whole process I didn't want to buy them anymore.

    If the devs cant be bothered to add a dlc gun section in the store tab to make it easy for a customers to find the product they want then I cant be bothered to spend money on this game.

    Just add a dlc gun tab in the store section.

    submitted by /u/Night-Sky
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    The Eviscerator - when holding down L2 / LT button, it uses the blade as a Saw and consumes Gasoline. This would be considered a heavy attack and would be affected by Berzerker's 4th Perk?

    submitted by /u/oCrypto13
    [link] [comments]

    VERY strange bug

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Not exactly the most game-breaking bug, but I was playing on an official tripwire server. I was on the infernal realm playing as a level 20 support. Whenever I tried to sell my weapons I would instead buy the next weapon on the list. I was clicking the sell icon each time. I was very confused by it.

    submitted by /u/Hero_101
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love these reloads

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment