• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Killing Floor When you did all the work in a group project.

    Killing Floor When you did all the work in a group project.


    When you did all the work in a group project.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Same energy

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Server browser still doesn't work in EGS version

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Matchmaking usually works but i tend to be put in servers where i have ~200 ping for some reason...?

    Does anyone know of a fix or some external way to find servers? I'm getting bored of solo :/

    Edit: The server browser is always empty no matter how long i wait.

    submitted by /u/Gemoman111
    [link] [comments]

    KF2/ Regarding the autokick vin servers

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    TLDR: add a block rule in your firewall containing the server ip addresses to get the vin servers to stop showing up in server browser and matchmaking, or download a tool to block the servers. Forum link to obtain addresses.

    I've read of the ire caused by 400+ vin servers flooding server browser and matchmaking, making it difficult to enjoy kf2. While the server owner is more than welcome to have servers with whatever rules they deem fit, having an obscene amount of them just ruins the kf2 multiplayer experience for a lot of folks. So much so, the devs for kf2 are 'looking into it'.

    If you don't want to wait for a game update to address this problem, take action on your own behalf now. My suggestion: Block the servers. I did. And it was easier than I thought. Fortunately, all of the servers are at two addresses.

    A Steam user ID'd the ip address for the 'no fun' servers. I followed up by finding the ip address for the 'only fun' servers. If you would like to rid your server browser list and matchmaking of these, imo, game ruining servers, check out this kf2 steam forum discussion:

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/232090/discussions/0/2787117798309404853/

    Find post #92. It contains the ip addresses in question. Read the subsequent posts as they pertain to blocking methods. Read the entire thing if you like. As of this writing, two methods were suggested in the discussion for blocking the ip addresses: modify your firewall yourself or download a tool to do the blocking.

    Hope this helps anyone tired of their game experience being ruined.

    Note: I don't disagree with setting the rules for perk auto kicking. That in and of itself is fine. The problem comes when there are so many identical servers you can't escape them. Join-get kicked-repeat. That's no way treat fellow gamers.

    submitted by /u/NORRRRRRR
    [link] [comments]

    Server Lag after Buying Weapons?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I manage a KF2 Dedicated Server. When I or anyone else is playing online, we visit the trader and buy weapons, and there is a 10-second window of lag for everyone on the server. It also seems to happen (less reliably) when players initially spawn in at the beginning of the game.

    This has only started happening with the last couple of updates, and I don't know why. Has anyone else had this happen, and is there a known solution?

    submitted by /u/theincrediblegox
    [link] [comments]

    Does everyone on the team see the headshot emotes in kf2?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Or is it just the one who has them equipped

    submitted by /u/pettybat
    [link] [comments]

    So what’s up with the berserker hate?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Just got the game on sale, know nothing about it. A melee character looks fun, so I pick him. Play with my friends, get him to level 15, then I try to play with randoms and I get kicked out of 90% of the games I try to join. The "no fun" servers they're called. Bro I'm just trying to play the game, why does everybody hate berserker?

    submitted by /u/Suwannee_Gator
    [link] [comments]

    How can I change to event zeds locally?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    I'm new to the franchise, I got the whole Humble Bundle package. Have really adapted and got to speed with KF2, working my way slowly through KF1 which I'm also liking a lot, but since I'm not getting skins and stuff for playing, I'm not as invested. I'm rambling, but I don't have anywhere else to, so don't be too harsh.

    I've seen in a few places that, since the game is no longer supported, you can use any event zed on games. The thing is, I can't find instructions on how to do that, maybe for servers but I don't want to run a server, I just want to play Santa's Lair with my Xmas zeds on my pc, MAYBE with my brother over the internet or a couple of friends, but mostly offline by myself.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Franciscop98
    [link] [comments]

    Which crates have neon rgb skins on Xbox?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    I want to get some rgb skins mainly the 9mm rgb but idk what crate there in

    submitted by /u/shoemcflex
    [link] [comments]

    Epic/Steam Crossplay inconsistency’s?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    A buddy of mine recently grabbed the game on sale on steam, i grabbed it a while back for free on Epic. We both linked accounts and have played a few times now , but i cant seem to invite him? He can only invite me and sometimes i dont even show up as online for him. When i pull up the Epic overlay it just randomly says "not joinable" above my name? Is there any fix to this issue? It stopped us from playing at all last night.

    submitted by /u/dank_void470
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment