• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Killing Floor Subreddit News - No 'No Fun Allowed' Allowed

    Killing Floor Subreddit News - No 'No Fun Allowed' Allowed


    Subreddit News - No 'No Fun Allowed' Allowed

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    ok that was a stupid title what was I thi-

    Oh, whoops. Good day /r/KillingFloor!

    In light of the huge influx of posts complaining about the aforementioned group of community servers, I would be announcing several changes in regards to how these posts will be handled going forward.

    Why is this happening?

    For those that are unaware, the PC (Steam/Epic Games Launcher) version of KF2 has a huge amount of community servers called 'Vin - No Fun Allowed' which have gained infamy for auto-kicking certain perks such as Zerk and Survivalist. Naturally, this has resulted in many posts here complaining about them, to a point where it has become an annoyance here.

    So what's happening?

    Effective today, all posts regarding the 'No Fun Allowed' (and it's sister chain, 'Only Fun Allowed') group of servers will be removed. All posts made before this announcement will remain up, but future posts will no longer be allowed.

    You might ask: But what should I actually do about them? This post ban is just sweeping the issue under the rug.

    Indeed, but several members of the community have provided a solution. (Supposedly, Tripwire is looking into a solution to them too, but I don't have an official source on this quote)

    A user on Steam Community has shared a way to block these servers from showing up in the server browser, which you can use instead. Credits to /u/NORRRRRRR for sharing this method here before this announcement.

    Reminder: As much as these servers are frustrating to encounter, no calls to witch-hunting, brigading and/or DDOSing these servers, or the server owner will be tolerated here on the subreddit. Anyone caught doing so will be permanently banned, no exceptions.

    Feel free to post any feedback regarding this change!

    What do you think about this change? Is there something that needs to be added and/or changed, and why? Feel free to write so in the comments. I am open to constructive criticism.

    Mod post regarding mod applications

    Some users may have noticed that the post regarding mod applications from a while back had been quietly taken down with no changes. The truth is I haven't had the chance to properly look through the applications until now. For those that has expressed interest in helping out, you may receive a private message soon.

    Apologies for the late response.

    submitted by /u/ANoobSniper
    [link] [comments]

    Recently heard that Tripwire wants to gauge interest in maps from KF1 being brought to KF2, so I just wanted to say that I'd love to see Moonbase come back!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    When you're low on health and a Fleshpound spawns raged

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Immediately thought of Killing Floor when I saw this

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    MP5RAS skin crashes my game when equiped?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I recently opened up a crate and got the Horzine Elite Blue skin in Mint condition that I reaaalllllyyy want to use cause it looks sick af. But every time I go into my inventory and equip it, the game just crashes about 10 seconds later. Any fix for it? I'm on PS4 btw.

    submitted by /u/Typo_opyT
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get the web interface working for my dedicated server

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Hi gang.

    So I just got back inte KF2 with a mate who recently bought the game. After getting tired of constantly getting disconnected and having the game do whatever the heck it wants (such as running, being visibly online according to my friend, but no processes running in Windows, forcing me to quit steam to get the game to shut down.. Spooky stuff), we decided to get our own dedicated server.

    It's up and running. We just played a few rounds, so no issues there. My problem is that I can't access the web interface. According to all the guides I've found everything is set up as it should be. I even get the confirmation in the site is up. But when I type the adress in my browser it just loads for a while and then it tells me that the site can't be reached.

    I think I've done all the port forwarding correctly. Should it give me the message at all if I didn't?

    Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Niechez
    [link] [comments]

    Why did I Randomly get 31 dosh creates?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Havent played in like a month and i saw this. Pretty great but why?

    submitted by /u/Pswoop
    [link] [comments]

    That fucking game took so long to load that my PC is now obsolete and I can't play it

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    wtf tripwire

    submitted by /u/Ne0politan
    [link] [comments]

    Finally reached max level and prestige for the first time!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I have no idea why but I am unable to ragdoll zeds when I jump on top of them.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Was it called goomba stomping? I'm not sure. Anyways, I don't know if ragdolling zeds by landing on their heads begin inconsistent is a bug in the game or if it was intentional. Does someone know? Please let me know. I am so confused.

    submitted by /u/Bonged_Benny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment