• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Killing Floor flood of randomly named servers

    Killing Floor flood of randomly named servers


    flood of randomly named servers

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Infernal Insurrection Beta 2 summed up

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    is there anything you can unlock in the base kf2?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    i got it free with epic and learning i have to start over (no cross progression or anything) wondering because i love kf1 and only played on and off when kf2 was free to play for the weekend on xbox and steam

    submitted by /u/Monado_trap
    [link] [comments]

    Calling Demo Mains

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Weapon of Choice? Why?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/shibatto
    [link] [comments]

    Best Gunslinger Trash Weapon?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Wondering what would be the best trash killing for Gunslinger.

    I know the glock is amazing, but I don't have the weapon pack. So I mainly use the AF pistols. Is there a better alternative ?

    submitted by /u/TomerDec
    [link] [comments]

    5700 XT nightmare

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    So I can not launch killing floor I've tried a few different things here and there with reinstalling as well as verification of the files that have been installed . I have tried a lot of steam fixes and forums with no luck, I was wondering if maybe someone who's savvy with this sorta thing who could help on discord , or if anyone knew of any YouTube videos that cover this in depth?

    submitted by /u/Dylanater445
    [link] [comments]

    Why you should upgrade the Winchester

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    'Floor cleanup notice be like

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Dedicated Server Port Forwarding

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    So I setted up all of the required ports (from the game's wiki) to try and play with friends on my dedicated server. (7777, 27015, 8080, 20560)

    On LAN i manage to join it and my brother joins it easily through wifi as well, but if i try to invite other people it won't let them in and put them back into the main menu. Any idea what could cause hte problem?

    submitted by /u/TomerDec
    [link] [comments]

    When will the Halloween update be on console?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    KF2 Servers Crashing

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    For the past few hours, every time I try to create a private server, a few minutes in the server just crashes. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's also happened in non-passworded servers.

    submitted by /u/dim3nsionality
    [link] [comments]

    So I know I'm late to the party but the paid crates are a rip off

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Why are duplicates even a thing? I had three of the neon crates and bought three keys and one was a duplicate. Is that supposed to encourage me to buy more? Lol

    Also why are the emotes so rare? I get one once a year it seems like and I play a lot. One of those was also a duplicate.

    Suggestion: stop ripping people off

    submitted by /u/logiclair38292
    [link] [comments]

    Some weapons only available sometimes?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    I've noticed in some games I can't use certain weapons, and I'm wondering why? Weapons I've noticed that seem to be unavailable sometimes include Rhinos, the Road Redeemer, the Swat shield, among others.

    submitted by /u/Ohh-Rainbows
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment