• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Killing Floor Recently had a couple of Games where a Commando bought a RPG one round and the M99 another round. Also had a Berserker buy an AK. People you see on Suicidal are truly something.

    Killing Floor Recently had a couple of Games where a Commando bought a RPG one round and the M99 another round. Also had a Berserker buy an AK. People you see on Suicidal are truly something.


    Recently had a couple of Games where a Commando bought a RPG one round and the M99 another round. Also had a Berserker buy an AK. People you see on Suicidal are truly something.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Hope you like my meme!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Some help pls

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Some help pls

    Every time that I try to run the game I'm greeted by the bugsplat notification. I just don't know what happened, It used to work fine last week.

    https://preview.redd.it/bs0rwkwtdko51.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=de8a1966866092ca00b096557ac228b83c1f500a

    submitted by /u/ImUrza
    [link] [comments]

    I cant stand people in this game.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I play kf2 with a friend who has a bit slower of a computer. So everytime we finish a game and get into the next one everyone readies up except for me and they tell me to ready up and I just tell them "ok give my friend a second to connect" because I dont want him to miss out on any money or xp and without fail they vote kick me everytime. It is just sooo frustrating beyond relief.

    submitted by /u/emanyodog
    [link] [comments]

    what crate can i get the RGB 9mm in?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    i play on PS4 and i just got the RGB stoner and i'm addicted to the skin

    submitted by /u/JohnnyLXXV
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t Stay Connected

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    What's going on? For a couple of days now we can't seem to connect to the servers. But when one of us finally does, and invites the rest to join, we get disconnected within a couple of rounds.

    submitted by /u/GeekyGamer49
    [link] [comments]

    Which achievement(s) is the hardest to unlock?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    For me in KF1, it would be winning a long game in Moonbase with HoE difficulty because it took a lot of time to kite and crawlers are the biggest annoyance with the low gravity. [Collectible-wise, it would be definitely Rich Evil Uncle in Stronghold.]

    Not sure in KF2 as I didn't play this a lot compared to KF2. Now I mostly play Solo, complete Seasonal objectives and then move on. I think it would be Versus achievements because that mode may be dead now and I heard it's very Survivor-sided or bad design (well Killing Floor is never built to be PVP anyway).

    submitted by /u/Drunken_Queen
    [link] [comments]

    Halp! Noob just got the game

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Saw it on epic and thought this was like left4dead, npc group type zombie smasher. Boy was I wrong...so just a few questions

    1. Wtf is the deal with timed "trading"? Can this be turned off? I can't get gear without first at least reading about each weapon/item. This is by far the most annoying fucking part.

    2. Bezerking or whatever, when it goes slo mo black and white, how is that triggered? Is that random or happens at some point ?

    3. Are there cheat codes for pc like with other games?

    4. Does NPC group type game mode exist?

    5. The ad said "based in the streets of Europe"? All I get is matches inside labs and in some locations in the woods. Is there street action?

    6. After you get defeated by boss, how do you replay any of those matches?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/__ToupeFiasco__
    [link] [comments]

    Get it?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment