• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Killing Floor Started playing this game in 2017 stopped playing and started playing again in 2020 and not I finally got the platinum I ain’t even use tutorials for the collections

    Killing Floor Started playing this game in 2017 stopped playing and started playing again in 2020 and not I finally got the platinum I ain’t even use tutorials for the collections


    Started playing this game in 2017 stopped playing and started playing again in 2020 and not I finally got the platinum I ain’t even use tutorials for the collections

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Zed's fell into a burning ring of fire, it went down down down and the flames went higher...

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Is it worth making detailed custom maps near the end of 2020?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Was wondering how popular custom maps were and if they're easy to access nowadays. I'd love to make a second one as my first worked rather well, but I'd like to know they would be people to enjoy them.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Dancer_
    [link] [comments]

    Any good custom map recommendations to add to this list? [KF2]

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm curious if anybody can recommend some good custom maps from the workshop in addition to the ones listed below. To get the ones I currently have I went thru the top rated ones on the workshop, downloaded probably about 60 or more of them to try solo, and if they look fun I throw em on my servers to see how they play in multiplayer. However I could have definitely missed some well-rated good ones or perhaps some hidden gems with not as good/many ratings. Here is my current list:

    KF-CytologyLab.kfm

    KF-ClubConfession.kfm

    KF-Subduction.kfm

    KF-KF1_Wyre.kfm

    KF-ThrillsChills.kfm

    KF-TwistedStory.kfm

    KF-Crash.kfm

    KF-Joker.kfm (not really a great map but I enjoy the meme aspect)

    KF-ShrekSwamp.kfm (actually a pretty good map, don't sleep on it just because its a meme)

    KF-SpaceportPerdition.kfm

    KF-DeathSentenceFinal.kfm

    KF-Museum.kfm

    KF-KF1_Manor.kfm

    KF-KF1_West_London.kfm

    KF-Offices.kfm

    KF-CarillonHamletB1.kfm

    KF-KF1_Foundry.kfm

    KF-Dystopia2029.kfm

    KF-Farm.kfm

    kf-so_below.kfm

    kf-backrooms.kfm

    KF-QuarantineBreach.kfm

    KF-MawOfMadness_v2.kfm

    KF-Snow.kfm

    KF-AlpineVillage.kfm

    KF-Checkpoint.kfm

    KF-Hellscape.kfm

    KF-TrainingGrounds.kfm

    KF-PollutionIndustries.kfm

    KF-ApexB5-FIX.kfm

    KF-TheLibrary.kfm

    KF-TheRiverside.kfm

    KF-SirensBelch.kfm

    KF-GreenStreet.kfm

    Some of these I've played a ton of multiplayer on but some I still haven't had much experience on, so some may not actually be that great and I'll eventually get rid of em. I try to avoid really easy maps that are just one big open area or one small lane. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/K_Lou
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any Commando weapons with a flashlight?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    I haven't played this game in about 7 years and I can't figure out if any of the commando class weapons have a flashlight.

    submitted by /u/ICameToSaveMyTree
    [link] [comments]

    Best medic weapons?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Im really digging the smg and sniper one

    submitted by /u/Literation
    [link] [comments]

    What to pair with the Mosin Nagant?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    After testing out this rifle using cheats I found that I absolutely loved using it and bought it from the store. It seems incredibly versatile, with the bayonet allowing for trash to be quickly dealt with while the damage of the rifle allows for the quick dispatching of bigger Zeds. However, it's weight means that it can't be paired with the M99 or Rail Gun, so what other guns work well with it from the Sharpshooters arsenal?

    Additionally, I've been using it with the Survivalist too, because why not. The perk has a skill that brings the max weight you can carry up to 20, allowing for a much heavier gun to be carried with the rifle, not to mention the perks ability to do increased damage with any weapon. When playing as a Survivalist with this rifle, what other weapon(s) would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Collistoralo
    [link] [comments]

    How to get the Kriss Beyond Horizon Space Elite skin

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    So apparently if you switch into the beta for the upcoming Halloween event then switch back to non-beta the game will let you access the Grim Treatments seasonal event objects and you'll be able to get the Kriss Beyond Horizon Space Elite skin if you missed it last year.

    submitted by /u/ICFAOUNSFI
    [link] [comments]

    My Frames Keep Dipping...?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    I'm playing KF2 and I have pretty decent hardware and it runs fine at 60FPS. But for some reason the framerate will just randomly drop and stay capped at 30FPS for no reason...? I'm just confused whats going on. I have Vsync and variable framerate on. Could that be why? Any answer is deeply appreciated.

    submitted by /u/X3N0NG4M3R
    [link] [comments]

    How can i install a Faked Players Mutator on KF2?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    I have a KF2 from Epic Games. I know that Steam has a insane workshop for the game, but for now i have what i have...

    I cant find a way to install mods/mutators in this plataform. There's any way?

    Any help counts, thank you.

    submitted by /u/ruby_the_peep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment