• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Killing Floor That's one way to kill the boss, i guess..

    Killing Floor That's one way to kill the boss, i guess..


    That's one way to kill the boss, i guess..

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Mr. Foster when his teammates lose to the boss.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    At least Horzine acts like a real life industry.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Is gunslinger viable?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    asking for a friend

    submitted by /u/its_black_friday
    [link] [comments]

    [EPIC] [STEAM] How can i play with a friend, that has the game on steam, if i have kf on epic?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I'm starting to play killing floor and I want to play with a friend, but he has the game on steam ... is there any way to play together?

    submitted by /u/Lucapo
    [link] [comments]

    Sirens Belch [Do you remember this one?]

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    What is considered good?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I am fairly new to this game and was doing a few runs on suicidal as gunslinger to finish a daily. During my gameplay I had like 5 people come in, join a round, die and get mad at me then leave. They were all saying I was bad and doing stuff wrong even though I wasn't dying or body blocking or anything. So my question is what is considered good gameplay in this game? What do I need to do to "git gud" when playing on higher difficulty with people?

    submitted by /u/Scal3r
    [link] [comments]

    Crate questions

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I just bought the game and I'm really liking it but my question is, is there any way to earn the keys or I just have to buy them, I'm on console so we don't have a marketplace, or should I just recycle them ?

    submitted by /u/spotisalchi
    [link] [comments]

    anyone down to organize vs survival matches? (Ps4)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    its such a fun gamemode,such a shame its pretty much dead

    submitted by /u/SmolBunneh
    [link] [comments]

    mods on epic games version ?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    i got killing floor 2 when it released on the epic games store and i've been playing it for a while and i got bored from using the same weapons over and over , then i watched some pathfinder on youtube using custom weapon mods but all of them are on steam workshop i think , so how do i was wondering how do i get them on the epic games version

    submitted by /u/biojinx34
    [link] [comments]

    Account question

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    I got kf2 when it was free on epic games. I want to buy it on steam. Would I be able to sign In to thr game account I have on epic? I don't have a bunch of skins and whatnot but I don't really want to lose my perk levels

    submitted by /u/rccrazymania
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player need update on mega

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Title. I haven't played in a year or so. Coming back now and seeing that there are paid weapons and a bunch of other craziness lol. Was curious what the current meta for each class is in terms of best skills to choose and endgame loadout

    submitted by /u/MTUTMB555
    [link] [comments]

    Clot doggy style

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    death?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    what happens when you die in killing floor? does a screen show up that says no signal? it's a dumb question but i don't have the game and can't seem to find it anywhere, so this seemed like a good place to ask

    submitted by /u/Charming_Complaint36
    [link] [comments]

    Voice chat not working on Linux with Proton.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I can't hear other peoples voice communications in game on Linux Mint playing through Proton. Haven't been able to find any other threads about this issue.

    submitted by /u/MNLife4me
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment