• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Killing Floor Can we take a moment to appreciate that golden weapons are not the same gun with some yellow over it? I mean... Look at that beautiful engraving!

    Killing Floor Can we take a moment to appreciate that golden weapons are not the same gun with some yellow over it? I mean... Look at that beautiful engraving!


    Can we take a moment to appreciate that golden weapons are not the same gun with some yellow over it? I mean... Look at that beautiful engraving!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Gentleman. The time has come

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    One day i opened up my Killing Floor 2 and this happened, Most of the zeds had bloat textures, T-posing bloats attacking me, Blue and white army men, And bizarre textures on the map

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Main menu not loading up after start

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Hey guys found a few people having the same issues as me but I've tried using the fixes but nothing worked. Like o tried verifying the game file which did detect a few issues but they were validated and should work but still nothing then I toyed another suggestion which was to delete everything in the killing floor 2 file in my documents then boot it up again still nothing checked my drivers nothing needs downloading so I'm kinda lost with what else could be the issue worked fine before this as well anything else that I could try would be appreciated thanks

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Week38
    [link] [comments]

    This is really bothering me!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    I've been playing KF2 for about a year now (2-3 months religiously) and I'm obsessed with the soundtrack. It's unreal a game can have such a kick ass soundtrack.

    I've downloaded the KF2 soundtrack on Apple Music and Spotify and realized not all of the songs are in the soundtrack. I've even checked the boss fight songs too. There's 2-3 songs that are fucking sweet and they aren't added to the soundtrack. I've been trying to find the songs for over a week and have come up short every time. Is there a complete soundtrack anywhere else?

    Yes, the songs that are missing are full songs, not just filler music or menu music. Can anyone please help me out?

    Edit: The song I'm looking for I've only heard one time while playing in-game, and was on the map Outpost. Idk if this helps, I just want to find the song so I can rest easy. Thanks everyone for helping. No unfortunately I did not see the song name when it started playing, I don't think it even showed up when it started either.

    Edit 2: I FOUND IT! Song was Turn Your Back and Run - Demon Hunter

    submitted by /u/kucFThePopulation
    [link] [comments]

    What is your go to strategy for HoE as Gunslinger? (Achievement)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    As title says, I'm in need of assistance for the HoE achivement. I'm a lvl 15 Gunslinger, will definitely go to 25 if need be, I have since recently installing learnt all the ZEDS and their attack ect.

    What is the ideal loadouts, do I stick with the 1858s till I can buy my endgame weapon? What is the ideal Gunslinger endgame weapon? Does gunslinger have a mid game weapon? Is there a dedicated 'Boss Slayer' on Gunslinger?

    Any other tips on HoE would be great, if there's a map that has cheese I'm not one to turn that offer down, any sort of overall tech this game has that any or all advanced players utilizes would be great to know. Ty.

    submitted by /u/DaQuick64
    [link] [comments]

    Autokick servers

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Why are there servers autokicking survivalists and berserkers??

    submitted by /u/ColasCorner
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the max prestige atm?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    I have a medic at level 22 prestige rank level 3, I've read that the max prestige rank is only at level 4 but I saw a video on YouTube on level 5. Anyone can verify this? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/interp0l
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment