• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Killing Floor I achieved Max Rank for Field Medic!

    Killing Floor I achieved Max Rank for Field Medic!


    I achieved Max Rank for Field Medic!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Which map would you want back in for Killing Floor 2 from KF 1?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I don't know or saw anyone making this post yet, so I apologize if I made another discussion like this since I didn't see any.

    My most favorite map from Killing Floor 1 is Moonbase or Biotics lab. I was also wondering if anyone who played Killing Floor 1 actually want any of the map back (excluding workshop).

    submitted by /u/DracoDravige
    [link] [comments]

    To all those people who laughed at me when I said they should put a minigun in the game

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    3 things:

    1. Ha

    2. Ha

    3. and HA!

    submitted by /u/loughtthenot
    [link] [comments]

    Just achieved platinum!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Just achieved platinum!

    Shoutout to this sub for lending a hand with some of the trophies (even if they didn't make it easy lmao)

    https://preview.redd.it/zz1soxyvdoj51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cc38882d25e3d2bc8cadb726f77b990a8ca3823c

    submitted by /u/PappyMoose
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 - Merc Report - M&Ms

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Does this skin exist for other guns in the game???

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    If you could bring back a weapon from KF1 into KF2, what would it be and why?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I would definitely bring back the pipebomb. I always loved putting one in front of a welded door and seeing my killfeed explode after the door's destroyed. Also bring back the pipebomb hat or at least make it a cosmetic tripwire

    Honorable Mentions - M4. I really, really liked that red dot sight

    • M7A3. Badass semi-automatic medic rifle

    • HSG. HZ12 isn't that fun for me

    submitted by /u/bigpenisjoe
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm a newbie...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Just bought KF2 today on sale in the playstation store. Is it going to be viable solo? Most videos online appear to show co-op gameplay. I appreciate it'd probably be more fun co-op but I'm just more of a solo player. Excited to start though!

    submitted by /u/cal-um017
    [link] [comments]

    Frequent disconnects on Xbox?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I keep getting disconnected even in a solo lobby. Are the servers OK?

    submitted by /u/ExpiredDrPepper
    [link] [comments]

    Be careful on this subreddit

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I have never had an issue until I commented my username to play with others. And now I have twice been locked out of my account for too many incorrect password attempts". The first time it told me that I had to re-activate my PS, as if it had bbn successfully signed onto another.

    I have not tried signing into anything nor have I made any changes to my account. I have only posted my PSN on this subreddit. I think is so shitty for someone to try and hack my account. I come to this sub for fun, discussion, strategy, etc. But now im worried someone here is trying to prey on random gamers for...I dunno, profit? Fun?

    In the future I would advise PM'ing your PSN to others.

    Stop being a dick, wherever you are!

    submitted by /u/StudMuffinNick
    [link] [comments]

    Payday

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    camping spots?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    not really new to the game just wondering, what are some of the best camping/holdout spots on all the maps?

    submitted by /u/backflip297
    [link] [comments]

    I don't even know what to say

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Should I be taking ReU on the SS when using Rail / M99?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I'm not familiar with weapon metas, so I'm wanting to know if I should be using ReU or TR for the stationary sniper build. TR naturally seems to be the perk of choice for a single shot weapon, but I'm not sure if the extra 10% damage on that initial headshot, with the potential for 50% if I've stacked more is worth more. I'm unfamiliar with oneshot breakpoints at higher difficulties and more players (I usually play sui / hard solo, rarely HoE and rarely 6p).

    submitted by /u/TheLastSpectre
    [link] [comments]

    Vault crate's not appearing in inventory (PS4)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Hey so i just buy the game again and i just maxed out the vault money like 5 or 6 times and got 0 crates of the vault, is it working or i have a bug or something?

    submitted by /u/shotz1216
    [link] [comments]

    Demolitionist my Now Best Perk of Use

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    30+ hours now and Demo has to be my new favourite and perk of choice. Commando was fun while it lasted, but doesn't satisfy since I've moved up my difficulty and I died more with bosses on hard. I love blasting zeds and it's insanely fun when I get to fight bosses. So much firepower and bombs at my disposal, it's fantastic! Destroys them way faster. Seeker Six and the HRG Kaboomstick combined - Oh. My. So goooood! Firebug comes in close second along with Sharpshooter - I've found me coming back to those way more often. I'm finding way more fun and enjoyment to be had

    submitted by /u/CaolanMitchell
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren't more supports using the HMTech-501?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Seasoned support here. I'm wondering why aren't more supports using this gun. It's free healing when you're recharging, and good for heal grenading welded doors. At the end of the game I usually run it with a HMTech-101, Boomstick, and M4. I can only assume it's due to how pricey it is (2000 dosh)

    submitted by /u/DharcDaniel
    [link] [comments]

    Where to buy DLC Weapons on PC (Steam)?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I can't seem to find any answers online regarding how to buy DLC weapons in KF2 on PC(Steam). I'm trying to get the compound bow to try it out but can't find the option of buying it anywhere. I'm aware it is available by inputting cheat codes but I'd rather use it in public games with friends. I have the glock because it is on the home page, and I see the blunderbuss, but not all of the other DLC weapons. Any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/b_chung
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment