• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Killing Floor Lights go out

    Killing Floor Lights go out


    Lights go out

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    What's the optimal Zerker build now?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm just returning to the game after almost 2 years because the game went free to play and I wanted to introduce it to some friends. I used to play Suicidal a lot but the game has changed a lot, you can upgrade weapons and there's a ton of new weapons like the Hemoclobber and Bone Crusher. I used to take a pulverizer, nailgun, and hmtech pistol but I'm not sure if that's still optimal. Also are there any notable skill tree changes? I remember healing darts not restoring armor as a medic anymore and being a little thrown off by it haha side question: is there any place to figure out the best build for each class, or should i just try to find out through playing the game again?

    submitted by /u/NintendudeEatsBabies
    [link] [comments]

    (PC)(STEAM) Duplicate UID fix?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    So every time I try to join a Workshop server that has multiple files that requires to be downloaded, it will download one file and then their will be an error receiving the next file. If I try again it will say "Duplicate UID" and I have to restart the game. That alone takes 15 minutes. Worst part is I have to restart every other file. Steam takes 5 minutes to realize I closed it, and then it takes 10 to 15 minutes to open. Sometimes steam itself crashes entirely. This is so tideous and I would love to find a fix.

    submitted by /u/Baconater2531
    [link] [comments]

    Planning on getting KF2 on the ps4, is it still active?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I want to get KF2 for the ps4, but I've been hearing that the game is dead, is it really? Also, is there a way to change regions, or does it use a different server system? I live in the UAE, and I dont think that there are many who play it here.

    If it is dead, could anyone recommend similar games? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Joshreads243
    [link] [comments]

    New Player: which class should i play

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Epic games offered killing floor 2 for free and a buddy asked me to play with him and his group. But I have never played a video game before.

    The other players play: Berserker Command Support As Main class

    So now the big question: Which class should I play with in order not to embarrass myself? ^

    I looked at some guides Firebug, Marksman and Gunslinger look pretty cool.

    What do you think which class would be best in the group?

    submitted by /u/gaze711
    [link] [comments]

    is the Error from EpicStore fix?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Hi,

    there was a time where Epicstore gave free Killing floor 2 and i download this but the Multyplayer dont work ( list was empty or i get error) and i would like to know if they fix this before i download this again?

    submitted by /u/coreTwT
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 - Basics Guide for Co-op

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    There are some rules in the game that should be considered, you have two types of perks:

    1. Small zed killers (Trash):
    • SWAT
    • Commando
    • Firebug
    • Medic
    1. Large zed killers
    • Demolitionist
    • Support
    • Berserker
    • Gunslinger
    • Sharpshooter

    A survivalist can be both, and there are some exceptions to some weapons but mainly these are the first things to consider. Also, When playing as a medic, consider on healing more than killing. Healing teammates is your first priority. And always choose Symbiotic health to heal yourself when healing teammates.

    submitted by /u/humam2104
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox dead?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    I loved this game when it first came out on xbox and played a ton. I reccently tried to get back on to see all these updates ive missed but I cant find a suicidal or HOE game for the life of me. Is this game still relevant on console?

    submitted by /u/Pathfinder229
    [link] [comments]

    Let this be a lesson kids, ALWAYS turn off auto turn on clot grab

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Mr. Foster is sexy

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    I guess this is what taking a three year break looks like

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Demolitionist Weapons

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    What guns would you guys say are the best for the demolitionist perk?

    submitted by /u/sloppieslopster
    [link] [comments]

    I’m thinking about buying killing floor 2 on xbox but I wanna know some question answers

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    1: is a lot of the game through a paywall

    2: do you get guns by finding them or start out with guns of your choosing

    3: does it still get updated on console

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Ad-541
    [link] [comments]

    Did they fix KF2 on Epic yet?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    I couldnt launch the game when it was free on epic and I know some other couldnt play on online servers.

    submitted by /u/XxVitalityXx
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played this game since 2017 that’s insane I know the game was free for epic but I like console still more even though pc is better in every possible way

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Haunted Hotel?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Is there a map on KF2 like Haunted Hotel from KF1? That honestly was the main map (other than West London) that I could honestly spend HOURS on, and I miss it

    submitted by /u/cameony
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment