• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Killing Floor I'm excited for my 532 pajamas

    Killing Floor I'm excited for my 532 pajamas


    I'm excited for my 532 pajamas

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    To improve my FPS is it okay to use these settings, don't know what they mean (lol)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Kinda new to KF2, curious about team composition for playing with my friends?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I seem to kinda be the 6th wheel for my group of friends who picked up the game again recently. And I decided to join them. Not doing HoE or anything yet, but I was trying to figure out what perks I should focus on leveling.

    Is it worth having more than 1 medic? Browsing reddit it looks like you only want 1, and even then it would be better not not have one at all and just have some people pick up the medic pistol?

    I see commonly mentioned that having a Commando, Support, Gunslinger, and sharpshooter is a solid base, and I think between my friends they already have that covered, so what should I be looking at to determine what I should play to be the most helpful? I see that Beserker seems to cause more problems than it solves, survivalist doesn't seem that great. Firebug, and demo seem to be pretty disruptive for the sharpshooter, should I just double up on gunslinger or sharpshooter?

    submitted by /u/zerlure
    [link] [comments]

    No zeds spawning

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    My brother started himself a Normal Endless on Ashwood Asylum, but no zeds spawned on the sixth wave. Any reason/fix?

    submitted by /u/Jillossotron
    [link] [comments]

    Game doesn't load to main menu.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to launch KF2, I get through all the logos, then the window for KF2 goes black, and the game doesn't start up. If I click the window, KF2 stops responding and crashes. Is anyone else experiencing this and has anyone found a fix for this? I'd be grateful for any advice on how to fix this.

    EDIT: solved

    submitted by /u/PandaEatingPierogi
    [link] [comments]

    BONK!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    My friend who got KF2 free on EGS is always displayed as "Player", cannot see servers in browser and we never see him connected ingame

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    As said in title, my friend got the game when it was free on EGS. He only could begin playing it today, but there seem to be a problem with his EGS account or something, because we never see him in the ingame friends list (we can see him in the EGS friends without issue), he can't login or see any server in the browser.

    The only way we found to play together was to launch a dedicated server with the flag bAuthenticateClients set to False. When connected, he is shown as "Player" and not his EGS display name and his XP doesn't carry over after a game is finished.

    Is there any way to fix this, or anything to look into ?

    submitted by /u/Genchou
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 keeps crashing. I launched this from the Epic Games Launcher.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    It kept crashing so I looked at the launch log for Killing Floor and I got this.

    [0032.11] Log: [NVidia GeForceExperience] Compiled against GSA version: 1.0.2.0

    [0032.11] Log: [NVidia GeForceExperience] Running against GSA version: 1.0.2.0

    [0032.23] Log: Checking to see if current resolution is supported ....OK

    [0032.34] Log: Wwise(R) SDK Version 2015.1.8 Build 5618. Copyright (c) 2006-2012 Audiokinetic Inc. / All Rights Reserved.

    [0033.14] Log: Failed to initialize AMD AGS library, status: 4

    [0033.14] Log: NVIDIA driver version: 34201, branch: r340_00

    [0034.54] Log: === Critical error: ===

    Fatal error!

    Do any of you guys have a clue what is causing this?

    submitted by /u/bigfatpump
    [link] [comments]

    Medic service

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Here is some random idea i had and it has been in my head for a while now.

    The Healththrower and Field Medic grenade can halt and dissolve Dr Hans. Volter gas grenades and elite crawlers gas.

    It ain't much but it's a honest work especially in HoE

    submitted by /u/Zed_360
    [link] [comments]

    Firebug - Microwave

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    I have been playing firebug over last few days. I have got the feel of most of the weapons. But the microwave gun seem odd. Primary fire, it seems very weak, is this just because I'm normally a demo, and more used to things going boom? I can always alt fire push big zeds, do I just have to wait till there closer?

    submitted by /u/Theknottyfox
    [link] [comments]

    How do I buy dlc weapons

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Cant find an in the steam store

    submitted by /u/lasagnalover1488
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else can't play the game because the server kicks you out as soon as a game starts?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Anybody else can't play the game because the server kicks you out as soon as a game starts? I am unable to play, for over 1 year.

    submitted by /u/Barcaroli
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 current main menu theme

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Anyone got the KF2 main menu theme video without the HUD? I've seen some posted on youtube with the HUD, but none without HUD.

    submitted by /u/InfestiSari
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 XB1 people? Looking for some people to play with

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    I've been jumping difficulties and have had little luck finding anyone who wants to play more then a few round before leaving or ghosting the next time. Just wondering if anyone is wanting to team up and kill the waves!

    Berserk Class (Completed the game twice now to 100% completion), and just want to jump on and have some fun.

    Achievement Hunters are a bonus!

    GT: DampishAgate10

    submitted by /u/LostSpireGames
    [link] [comments]

    Epic Games Server browser

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    We getting any servers soon? quick match is always 400+ ping on EGS

    submitted by /u/TheShroomKing
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play multiplayer with Epic version; Plz help

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    EDIT: solved by deleting KillingFloor2 folder in My Documents, removing server limit in the browser filters and waiting a while for the server browser to refresh. Thanks!!

    Server browser is empty and matchmaking never finds any game. How do I fix this?

    Everywhere I read it says Tripwire fixed this issue but it doesn't work for me.

    submitted by /u/cyberdreamer2
    [link] [comments]

    gee thanks twi

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Updated list of weapon/class dps data?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    to know whats good against bosses etc.

    submitted by /u/SUPERMONGOLOID69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment