• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Killing Floor Agent Wilkes is my favorite character from KF1

    Killing Floor Agent Wilkes is my favorite character from KF1


    Agent Wilkes is my favorite character from KF1

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I won't complain about the free two extra bullets, but I will say that it's weird

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    This one has to be one of the best skins I have ever seen in this game.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    I feel personally attacked

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    I made a steam guide for scavenger mode that me and some friends came up with

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Zed gun Mk. II is so underrated, it is definitely viable even on HoE.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Which crate can I get this in? I’ve been looking and can’t seem to find it.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to properly use the gravity imploder?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I keep trying to find a way to make the gravity imploder be relevant in my demo but It keeps getting outshined by quite possibly everything else. Its primary and secondary fire feel incredibly weak and cant even kill trash reliably. Its price is also insane! Why should I spend 2k on a gun that can't reliably kill, deal damage, or take down large zeds? When I can spend 1.5k on an RPG and headshot a scrake? As far as my testing goes it's only good for memeing. But other than that I cant find a reason for it. Anyone know any hidden secrets the imploder might hold?

    submitted by /u/takkun7635
    [link] [comments]

    My inventory is suddenly totally empty!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Lost all cosmetics overnight, what's up with that?

    I play on PC/Epic

    submitted by /u/BlurriIV
    [link] [comments]

    Okay I know zed grenades sound already OP .. but what if they put it as a 3000 to purchase you have 2 grenades only. And and you, only get you only can get ammo for this at the trader only. This looks fun! And the demand for commandos will prolly go up?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Bugsplat issue for starting killing floor 2

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    How do I fix it if I have kf2 downloaded on Epic Games? Ive tried like 3 different solutions now and none have worked, don't know what else to try

    submitted by /u/Rough_Chipmunk_8153
    [link] [comments]

    Rack' em Up - Going down quicker on SS?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does this perk just go away quicker on SS compared to GS?

    submitted by /u/MrDelKiddo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment