• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Killing Floor I need the eye bleach now.

    Killing Floor I need the eye bleach now.


    I need the eye bleach now.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Dawn of the Bread

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Do you guys ever wonder if guys in medieval times were like "Dress like the plague doctor my sweet maiden"? No? Sorry, it was a weird thing to ask...

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Does Anyone Play on PS4?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    I just got the game last night and I'm enjoying it while also learning the game (but I'm still pretty bad). My cousin and I want to get into this game and are looking for people to help us out and give us a few pointers. However, the majority of this play base (by the looks of it) is on PC. Which is unfortunate because we both play this game on PS4. Anyone willing to give tips is much appreciated and if you would to join us and don't mind helping a few noobs out, that would be much appreciated as well :))

    submitted by /u/Historical-Tax-2010
    [link] [comments]

    Here we can see a Lewis on his natural state, using weapons that are not from his perk (Which he didn't even choose) killing thing he shouldn't even be trying to kill with such weapons. Truly the definition of "I don't know who I am, I don't know why I'm here, all I know is I must kill"

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Do you think husks are OP

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    Matriarch and patriarch are just annoying but do you think husks are OP

    submitted by /u/ApexWTF
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 Unpopular Opinions

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    • Climbing or vaulting mechanics. Not sure why there's something that you're taller than you can't just vault over

    • Sliding mechanics, run crouch = slide. Good map makers would be able to utilize this

    • Allowing different classes to choose different grandes. A gunslinger that can choose freeze granades or somehow switch ingame at the trader

    • Better maps. Bigger, actual design, etc

    • Better skins, I dont use any skins aside from the gold and silver one on the starter pistol but do community contests to see what skins you can add to the game

    • Being able to choose your knife same idea as changing the granades

    • Custom character creator

    • Different bosses, patriach is just annoying and matriach is somewhat OP dependant on the map and class

    • A backpack of some sort for sharpshooter mains so we can carry more ammo when buying that huge sniper

    shoutout to people that share content, I love the mosin

    submitted by /u/ApexWTF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment