• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Killing Floor Finally with the help of a mod and tweaks on the shaders Magma has come to life.

    Killing Floor Finally with the help of a mod and tweaks on the shaders Magma has come to life.


    Finally with the help of a mod and tweaks on the shaders Magma has come to life.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    a 1001 vault crate opening that took too long to do. more info in comments

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Humble Killing Floor Bundle

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Jägerhorn hates the colour pink

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    How to deal with ghost players ?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    How to deal with ghost players ?

    Steam version, anyone knows how to deal with this ?

    https://preview.redd.it/affv98kk8tg51.png?width=381&format=png&auto=webp&s=013a86bceb6cdfdfb4e4577e8c95d733019b90f1

    There are actually 5 players in this game, but there are 2 "Other platform player" that are ghosts.

    My server doesn't go over 4 players usually because of 2 ghost players being constantly there.

    Anything I can do ? Anything anyone can do ?

    submitted by /u/sinewyk
    [link] [comments]

    Free copy of Killing Floor 1 + DLC

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    No fun allowed

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    It's not lyingn seems to be the only servers on pc I can join anymore. I get home from a rough day of work and want to relax, do some daily objectives, see that damage with battleaxe is one, qeue up as zerker and get auto kicked 4 times in a row, just wanted to unwind after work and chill but guess I can't.

    Most the times I only find empty games so going solo my go to class is zerk on suicidal or harder the second i switch off gunslinger, support or anything and start playing zerk i get kicked.

    The no fun allowed servers were cute at first but now when I hit quick search for games it's all I see and it's making me not want to play anymore.

    submitted by /u/StabbyFrog
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still KF2 on the Xbox One?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I've been considering getting the game for a while now, but I heard about how the game is dying, so I've wondered if the Xbox version still has people playing on it. I couldn't find enough information from the web, so I'm hoping to find any answers here.

    submitted by /u/NonExistent890
    [link] [comments]

    Some concepts regarding the Survivalist class:

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Throughout my time playing through Killing Floor 2, I've always looked at the Survivalist class and thought:

    "Considering we are supposed to be a survivalist and scavenging for anything we could find, wouldn't it make sense to buff the drop rates for weapons?"

    And even further delving into that concept, maybe even allowing for a slight boost to nab tier 2 or 3 weapons (maybe with that percentage boosting every few levels)? Like, a party full of Level 25 survivalists will have guaranteed weapon drops and a 25% chance at tier 2 weapons and 8% chance at tier 3 weapons?

    Of course the higher difficulty settings would lower those drop rates, but what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/KLucky1Broadcasts
    [link] [comments]

    (Steam) Mic issues? My steam mic test works but sometimes people can't hear me and sometimes I can't hear them.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    In Steam, if I do a mic test, I can hear myself clear as day. Not a problem. The problem I have is in KF2.

    • Sometimes people voice chat back saying they have issues hearing me. I'm not sure why. I sometimes just move the mic closer to me to fix this issue. It's a Snowball mic. Anyways, I think that helps with that. That being said, not sure why they can't hear me well.
    • Sometimes people voice chat, and I see the popup but I don't hear them or they're very quiet. Sometimes it's fine.

    Anyways, not sure if others have these issues as well

    submitted by /u/waylonsmithersjr
    [link] [comments]

    Medic is the real MVP here not me.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    yo so like i cant find a server so does anyone wanna play some kf2

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    or if there is a good server to join on pc

    submitted by /u/matthew35433ma
    [link] [comments]

    Lost all progress

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I am on PC and have grinded to prestige on some perks. So I am quite annoyed to launch the game and see that I am at zero with all perks. I then opened up my luancher and it "synced the game." I launched it from the Epic Games launcher and it still had all my perks at zero. Help?

    submitted by /u/Mierdo01
    [link] [comments]

    emote go brrr

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix voice chat that isn't working?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    For the past several weeks my voice chat in KF2 is completely muted despite my volume being turned to the highest setting. I often see other players using theirs in-game but I don't hear anything at all from them and vice versa. I've already tried reinstalling my game and verifying game cache. I'm also not opted into any steam beta update or such for KF2.

    Any solutions are welcome as long as I am able to resolve this problem and hear my teammates scream at me for raging all the scrakes.

    submitted by /u/Mokolee
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Graphics

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment