• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Killing Floor TFW the game throws 2 FP and 2 Scrakes at the same time and only the commando and you (The medic) are left in HoE

    Killing Floor TFW the game throws 2 FP and 2 Scrakes at the same time and only the commando and you (The medic) are left in HoE


    TFW the game throws 2 FP and 2 Scrakes at the same time and only the commando and you (The medic) are left in HoE

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    how does zed time work/replenish actually

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I know survivalist and commando have something to do with it, but how exactly? and is it randomly triggered or there is actually some timer/fill meter on it ?

    maybe would be nice to see those on HUD

    submitted by /u/bull_the_great
    [link] [comments]

    I made killing floor video so you can remember what it’s like to be a noob

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Why is killing floor 2 so dead?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    No servers in the game it's just empty(epic games btw)

    submitted by /u/morijin15
    [link] [comments]

    I wish we had a battlepass...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I can't be bothered to spend 10 dollars on some skins for a gun...

    I would buy a 10 dollar seasonal progression thingy with a bunch of goodies and have the weapon content be free for everyone.

    Just my 2 cents.

    submitted by /u/SkeletonJesus
    [link] [comments]

    Vin no fun servers auto kicking survivalist?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    My understanding is that the servers set up by that asshole is autokicking zerk but I'm getting booted as survivalist as well?

    submitted by /u/jakelamb
    [link] [comments]

    Something I've been curious about

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    At the end of the Endless Onslaught trailer, Patriarch, after saying the player was cheating somehow, says, "We're gonna watch our show and get wasted." What show do you think he's talking about? I like to imagine Patty being really invested in Days of our Lives or some other soap opera. Idk if that's really a show to get wasted while watching. On that note tho, what do you think would be his drink of choice?

    submitted by /u/BrigadierGeneralBubl
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best gun for handling big zeds?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    I like to run around a lot, but I find that gunslinger isn't really that great for killing fleshpounds. I always play with a friend, so it's a two-person group.

    So, which perk/gun is great for killing the big boys? We don't camp together (we usually are on opposite sides of the map), so it's really important that it's not dependant on camp spots.

    Edit: This is for KF2

    submitted by /u/moneyinthepines
    [link] [comments]

    I know it doesn’t look very good but I was originally making this for MerMay but I guess shark week can work for posting my Mershark Patriarch. I plan on doing the mercs for shark week as well as posting facts about their species.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    D.A.R. cosmetics on the epic games version

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to obtain D.A.R. cosmetics on the epic games version of the game, since it looks like you can't buy the D.A.R. crate or cosmetics from the market there.

    submitted by /u/KoelkastVarken
    [link] [comments]

    How to use custom weapon packs

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I wanted to install custom weapon packs, however I cannot seem to get them to work. I copied the files to the correct folder, however the next step says something to the effect of 'Mutator=SWAT.SWAT_Enable' and nothing else. I do not know where to access/change/create this file.

    Please help thank you!

    submitted by /u/CantUnfrenchTheKench
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts of Firebug perk?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I was wondering what everyone thinks about the fire loving class. Personally its my favorite, being a prestige 15 firebug. Do you think its grown? Or do you think it still holds the chaos and problems it did starting out?

    submitted by /u/Cyph3rDron3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment