• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Killing Floor The "Reaper Outfit" was revealed in the SteamDB files

    Killing Floor The "Reaper Outfit" was revealed in the SteamDB files


    The "Reaper Outfit" was revealed in the SteamDB files

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Hey fleshpound , how did you get your name?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Pain

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Your squad has been wiped out

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Got some extra dosh, should I buy:

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Kf2 update didn't give me maps :(

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Hello dose anyone know how to get the map (the Descent and Power core) im trying to platinum the game on ps4 and I have it completely updated just don't have the maps ://

    submitted by /u/Weebydeeby98
    [link] [comments]

    I am genuinely shocked that killing floor has never had a Minigun or Minigun like weapon outside the killawat.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Just seems like an obvious exclusion like...Badass santa with a minigun hello!?

    submitted by /u/Frosty_chilly
    [link] [comments]

    Is the descent on ps4?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Also the power core map dose not appear on ps4 Help?

    submitted by /u/Weebydeeby98
    [link] [comments]

    Potentially stupid question

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    So I'm not the hugest KF fan out there, but I've played through the Objective maps (I'd consider that the Story Mode I guess)

    I thought the game was all about stopping a clone driven apocalypse, so who and why am I helping this "Oganda Boyool"? I couldnt give a toss about helping her when I'm fighting for my life..

    submitted by /u/Frosty_chilly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment