• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Killing Floor Truck Cemetery from Stalker WIP

    Killing Floor Truck Cemetery from Stalker WIP


    Truck Cemetery from Stalker WIP

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Huskation

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Fly me to the mooon

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    A general overview of the perks and their roles in teams?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game, and I've been mostly farming Comando ("Farming", but I just got to lvl 10) because other games have taught me to use Automatic Rifles, but I've seen that the different perks all have different specialties, like some are good at disposing what people refer to as trash (which I assume are most small Zeds), and obviously some are healing focused and stuff, but I'm not sure I get all of them. The "Swat" perk, for example, is kind of confusing to me what it's supposed to. Is it for taking out trash? Wasn't that what the Comando did? And, also, wouldn't the fire-whatever be the one to take out trash?

    I know this has been asked a billion times, and I'm sorry, but I just couldn't find anything resembling an overview of the perks on the internet, all were in-depth guides that assumed you already knew what the perk was focused on.

    I also know there are kind of "outlandish" loadouts for perks, like on TF2 there's meele Demoman, or aggro Medic and such, I'm sure here it's the same. I just want a general "what people expect you to do as this class" kind of thing. Anyway, thanks for reading through!

    Also, a small sidenote, should I prestige perks once I get to lvl 25? Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/Franciscop98
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh ��

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Hmmm

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Anybody have issues with invincible enemies?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Was playing KF2 on Endless, wave 14 on Santa's Workshop. We wound up with 7 enemies left that were all invincible for some weird reason. 6 Scrakes and 1 Fleshpound. At some point for no reason they did eventually become perishable again, but it was after 15 minutes trying to kill them, trying different weapons, trying just anything. I think everyone would have quit if 2 Scrakes hadn't died 5 minutes into the weirdness. Eventually wound up with a Fleshpound chasing us and 4 Scrakes pairing off into their own duels for 10 minutes.

    The wave only ended when our Support had the idea to run to the other side of the map, and somewhere along the way the Fleshpound just stopped being invincible, and when he died the Scrakes became killable as well.

    Google hadn't yielded an answer except for a couple of questions about it back in 2017 and 2018. But those 2 reference the weekly quest, which wasn't what we were in.

    submitted by /u/Guardian_Isis
    [link] [comments]

    BF1 Winchester/Centerfire Sound Mod

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    All my levels got reset, twice.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    So, I've seen posts and stories about this before but still confused on how/ if I can fix my levels being reset. I've put almost 30-35 hours in game but lost all the levels on the firebug class so I swapped to Zerk then lost all the levels on that. Is there any way to recover them or avoid it in the future?

    submitted by /u/The_Jazzy_Zazzy
    [link] [comments]

    Want something harder than HOE? Try Tamari's Turbo Server!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Something harder than HOE, multiple servers, and some custom servers are also propping up too! Mostly vanilla, but mostly fun!

    What're you waiting for!? Click this fucking link!

    submitted by /u/KBDKiwi
    [link] [comments]

    Can I Use Epic's Free Killing Floor 2 Ver. To Sell My Skins Somehow ?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    So I've got killing floor 2 from epic during the free weekend thing and I've played the game before and i know it has a market for skins, is there anyway for me to transfer my skins from the epic account to my steam acc to sell them?

    submitted by /u/BiggusDickus_1000x
    [link] [comments]

    how to unweld doors?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    i've seen people unweld doors before but cant figure out how to do it.

    i am on pc if that helps

    submitted by /u/iatesomeweirdtoe
    [link] [comments]

    I hate these abomination spawns

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    They just spawn infinitely! this is so stupid! (HOE - Solo)

    https://reddit.com/link/i6sba9/video/86qmn8f7w1g51/player

    submitted by /u/humam2104
    [link] [comments]

    A way to see drops from playing

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Is there a way I could see all of the items that drop from playing the game. Like at the end of matches. I've gotten some really cool stuff but I wanna see what else there is.

    submitted by /u/KillTunnels4Life
    [link] [comments]

    Hi. Having this issue when trying to connect to my dedicated server. I played 1 month before and it worked, but now, when I'm joining to my server, it doesn't do anything and writes this text in KF2Server. bat

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Killing Floor 2 on EGS, are playable Custom Maps possible other than through Server Browsing?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I've gone up and down trying to look for a solution, but I've had no luck so far. I've been wanting to play on some downloaded custom maps on here, but the matchmaking has never worked out for me and my friends to just play by ourselves on them. Some custom maps aren't even available through Server Browsing, which leads us to only playing what we can find on there.

    So my question is, is it possible to play on custom maps with friends without the use of browsing servers? I've tried a couple of things, including matchmaking (which hasn't worked) and opening an IP to host my own server (which I'm not sure works or not, but the custom maps are never available).

    Any info is appreciated! Maybe I haven't gone down the hole far enough for an answer, but I'd love to figure this out soon.

    submitted by /u/OhMisterJ
    [link] [comments]

    Which crate series contains neon skins for the 401 rifle?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    On console it doesn't say which crates contain which weapons. In store description is poor with no images

    submitted by /u/MangoSauc3
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my progress in the game

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Today I downloaded 7 maps onto my epic games kf2. After I installed them I tried to turn on the game and it asked me to choose the game save. I chose the newer one and then I tried to turn on the game, it crashed. I watched a video that would fix the crash because it worked for me before, it worked but I lost every progress in the game. Could I do anything about this?

    submitted by /u/Laikiuxeris
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment