• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Killing Floor Why can I use the Russian hat from the winter gear bundle with Mr foster but not Mrs foster

    Killing Floor Why can I use the Russian hat from the winter gear bundle with Mr foster but not Mrs foster


    Why can I use the Russian hat from the winter gear bundle with Mr foster but not Mrs foster

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Is this intentional or a bug?

    submitted by /u/-WaifuHunter-
    [link] [comments]

    Game won't load the main menu, black screen & unresponsive.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:11 AM PST

    I'm looking for some tech savvy players who may be willing to help me out on this one because I'm completely lost.

    I'm playing on PC through Steam, I find the game in my library, click play, it goes through the loading process normally showing the Unreal Logo and such, and then nothing. Complete black screen with no main menu, it will still play the menu's music but nothing else. If I try to tab out or click anything the game just becomes unresponsive and the only way to resolve it is by closing it with Task Manager.

    If anyone knows of a fix it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Mister_Lamprey
    [link] [comments]

    This game is so much fun on HOE with a good team

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    But it's so frustrating to find a good team. I really don't enjoy playing this game solo and it's the same when the whole team (6 squad) dies and you are left with 100+ zombs or Volter as boss. Happened to me 2 times in a row today. So frustrated I just wanna play in a team where you can rely on the others. :(

    submitted by /u/GuyFromGermany
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment