• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Killing Floor First game in my library I've gotten to 1k+ hours played. I'm feeling like trying for 2k now :)

    Killing Floor First game in my library I've gotten to 1k+ hours played. I'm feeling like trying for 2k now :)


    First game in my library I've gotten to 1k+ hours played. I'm feeling like trying for 2k now :)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    When you 1v1 Patriarch as a Medic

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:31 PM PST

    This game is fuckin awesome

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Hi there. Im new to KF2 and im having a blast with it! Any tips tricks or pointers i should know about? Im always looking for more knowledge about the game

    submitted by /u/s_nice79
    [link] [comments]

    Between killing floor 1 and 2, which game should I get?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:13 PM PST

    When does the Christmas event end?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Anyone else like jumping down the stairs doing a downward heavy melee on the last few Zeds or is it just me?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:31 PM PST

    It just feels more satisfying and powerful to slam Bonecrusher down on that poor clot with both your weight, momentum and muscle from the top of an incline.

    submitted by /u/Nexus1135
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from returning veteran

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:18 PM PST

    Hey guys, I've played KF2 pretty heavily but stopped since about Aug 2018. I just recently came back and but now there are so many new weapons! I'm a little overwhelmed. I'm trying them out slowly, but how's the current state of the game and how do the new weapons fit into builds? Any new or old weapons that have suddenly become good or bad? Any perks that have suddenly changed roles, have become good, or are still bad? I stopped just before the Doomstick came out, so what do you think about the following weapons and how they fit into builds? Arguably more importantly, how do they hold up to their counterparts within the same tier? Anything else I should know?

    • Mac 10
    • Husk Cannon
    • AF2011-A1
    • M99 AMR
    • Doomstick
    • Static Strikers
    • HMTech-501 Grenade Rifle (Medic AR)
    • FN FAL ACOG
    • MKb.42(H) Carbine Rifle
    • Road Redeemer (What is this anyway? Never seen it in games the past few days.)
    • Fireaxe
    • Thompson SMG/Tommy Gun
    • M32 Grenade Launcher
    • Battle Axe
    • Helios Rifle
    • Killerwatt
    • Hemoclobber
    • Seal Squeal
    • Ion Thruster
    • Rhinos (for Gunslinger)
    • Buckshot Revolvers
    • Healthrower
    • HRG Nailgun PDW
    • G18C + Riot Shield (Is this a paid weapon?)
    • Mosin Nagant (Is this also a paid weapon?)
    • HRG Winterbite
    • HRG Incision

    Sorry for the long post, and don't feel pressured to answer on every single weapon. Whatever info you have would help! Thanks everyone and happy new year!

    submitted by /u/pippin91
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Friend is suddenly getting very poor performance in game

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:20 PM PST

    A friend of mine is having some trouble running KF2 on his laptop, yet he was able to run it quite well a month ago (ultra 120fps), but now it's running sub 30 and we're not sure why. Other games like RE2 remake, and Doom 2016 are running just fine

    CPU: i7-9750

    GPU: GeForce GTX 1660Ti

    Ram: 16GB

    submitted by /u/MrDrCactus
    [link] [comments]

    I don't recall prestiging.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:24 AM PST

    I'm on PS4 and haven't played the game since way earlier this year.

    Somewhere along the way my profile prestiged all classes and I don't recall doing anything of the sort. This is aggravating even if it's technically a good thing.

    Any idea what might be going on, and whether it's a glitch or intended?

    (On the plus side, the Sanitarium map is amazing.)

    submitted by /u/namesnamesandnames
    [link] [comments]

    I trying to put together a team on ps4

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:50 PM PST

    Must have a mic be level 25 have good aim(no firebugs or survivalist)

    submitted by /u/autisticblackcel
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or are ps4 inventories always populating?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:56 PM PST

    Everytime i try to access my inventory it just shows me the message that the inventoris are populating, now i am okay if this happens once or twice but lately it's happening nearly every time, is this a ps4 issue or id my connection just terrible?

    submitted by /u/engieman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment