• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Killing Floor Title. Words. Something witty and funny

    Killing Floor Title. Words. Something witty and funny


    Title. Words. Something witty and funny

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:27 AM PST

    Soo many hours put into achieving this feat yet it only took staying awake till 7 in the morning of some Sunday. Never achievement grinded like this in my entire life , feels good.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:11 PM PST

    Quarantine has left me with way too much time on my hands

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:46 AM PST

    Am I right in thinking that most weapons aren't worth upgrading? If so, should that be changed?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:33 AM PST

    I'll give one example: AR-15

    To fully upgrade it, it costs 3300, it does 60dmg, and its weight is increased to a total of 8kg.

    So what Commando weapons are comparable to that?

    • SCAR-H costs 1500, has 55dmg, and weighs 6kg
    • FN FAL costs 1500, has 70dmg, and weighs 8kg

    Both can also be upgraded, which is still cheaper by 300 than fully upgrading the AR-15, and only the FN FAL would weigh more.

    It doesn't make any sense financially to upgrade the AR-15 nor is the damage increase worth it, especially for the extra weight it carries.

    I'm sure someone will think of an edge-case where upgrading the AR-15 makes sense, but most of the time, it doesn't make any sense.

    Some suggestions for improving the system, in the case of the AR-15:

    • Reduce the dosh amount needed to upgrade
    • Make it so that the first one or two upgrades don't add any weight
    • Give it a small increase in magazine size per tier
    • Give it a small increase in total ammo per tier

    At least two of the above would go a long way in making the AR-15 upgrades worth it.

    I think there's many possibilities to make the upgrade system a lot better for lower tier weapons without affecting their damage and throwing the game off balance. Right now, only certain weapons are worth upgrading.

    submitted by /u/user97131
    [link] [comments]

    Bosses AI, some of them are... Welp, I guess special

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Which of this so called "bosses" have more stoopid AI.?

    It is fun to play against them, but sometimes get annoying cuz they seems really stupid sometimes

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Mati-Ojeda
    [link] [comments]

    Best gunslinger sidearm for bosses?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Me (being a filthy casual) run fully upgraded desert eagles and M1911s for most of the game, but the M1911s doesn't do well for bosses and the desert eagles usually don't have enough ammo to kill the boss.

    What do you guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/PosidenSon2020
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game vault

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    I just bought the game and completed the tutorial and went to the vault. It keeps on going up and giving me crates and I can't leave the tab what do I do? Is this a bug?

    Edit: It stopped at 25,500,000. Also, I am on PS4.

    submitted by /u/graygray06
    [link] [comments]

    Scrake damage over 100 in a single blow - bug or feature?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:00 AM PST

    Solo on HOE. In wave 4/4 a scrake hit me with a single attack and insta killed me. He was jumping on a car a second before so maybe it has something to do with that? It was like he came flying from the sky (at least thats what I think). And he did > 100 damage because I instantly died without any chance. Is this a known problem or really intended? I couldn't really find something on google. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/GuyFromGermany
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. Foster roasts Franklin

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to fix stuck at sending out to playfab request?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Servers and maybe a squad to join

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Hello I haven't touched KF1 in a long time other than to mess with mods and mutators but I actually want to come back to the game. I was wondering if there are any servers still active and if there are also people still playing the game. I honestly might be low level also for most of the perks since never really playing the game.

    submitted by /u/MERKDarkBlade
    [link] [comments]

    Sex is cool but have you been blown up by your own demo

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    Guess what game is in the drawing? I am a Russian student indie developer, and I have already been creating the game "Guess the video game in the drawing" for three months all alone and just have brought it out! The gist of the game is a very unusual idea - guessing games in drawings. Link below!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:20 AM PST

    I want kf3 to take place in the US

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:33 PM PST

    NYC and LA would be great spots,a whole new cast of characters,a weapon attachment system,a gore system in witch the player can be dismembered/decapitated my zeds,bloody foot prints and entrails more detailed,like guts and intestines on the floor,

    submitted by /u/theautisticblackcel
    [link] [comments]

    Inactive players

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Can we talk about inactive players? I wish there was a feature to kick out inactive players. I have had to play in full lobbies where one player doesn't move and the server didn't even allow us to kick the player out. I know a lot of games have the auto kick for inactivity and I am quite surprised this game doesn't considering the difficulty and spawn rates are based on the amount of players in game.

    submitted by /u/miss_alien
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment