• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Killing Floor Finally caught the Skrake

    Killing Floor Finally caught the Skrake


    Finally caught the Skrake

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Got Killing Floor 2 Back again

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I Deleted it because I did not have fun when I did everything I could do but I reinstalled it yesterday and I have that resurge Of fun I had last Christmas

    submitted by /u/97X45
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Make the officer/private Pauldron cosmetics equipable on Tom Banner.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Is Killing Floor 2 worth it?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I've played killing floor 1 for around 80 hours and was interested in the sequel. But I've seen a lot of negativity here regarding the state of the game so I'm second guessing. Is it worth it? Also, I won't spend anything on DLCs, would that be a problem?

    submitted by /u/noob_promedio
    [link] [comments]

    Commando positioning

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Commandos that enjoy and try to extend zedtime for your teammates, where do you place yourself in a kitting group ? The back have a lot of zeds but it's also very chaotic. And the front have less zeds.

    submitted by /u/taboo_ray
    [link] [comments]

    Testing out 3 Miniguns

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    After I posted the Miniguns Go Brrr: https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/jg4hcm/miniguns_go_brrr/ post some people asked to be alerted when I posted the video it's associated with once it's out so here you go: https://youtu.be/G-ACu534qW8

    Spoiler alert: It's awesome!

    submitted by /u/CabooseDOTexe
    [link] [comments]

    Does KF2 use Steam Cloud to save your progress?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    The last windows update fucked up my computer and I might need to completely reinstall the machine. I have my files backed up but I cannot check Steam KF files.

    I have 100 hours in the game so it would be really a bother to lose it all.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ArtmausDen
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play Offline anymore

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Hey Guys! So reinstalled Steam yesterday. Then I added the Library where game is located. However, I cannot play Kf2 when I am not connected to the Internet. This was not the problem couple of months ago before deleting Steam.

    How can I resolve this issue?

    P. S. I can play the game when I am connected to the Internet. But I mostly play totally offline.

    submitted by /u/Slight-Chocolate
    [link] [comments]

    I got the game on Epic, where is the "music" file located?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Wanna add some of my own music to the mix, any idea where the folder is located when the game is installed on the Epic Launcher?

    submitted by /u/SPARTAN-258
    [link] [comments]

    Is badass Santa able to use the reaper outfit bundle?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Any information helps since I couldn't find the answer anywhere

    submitted by /u/oooooooopss
    [link] [comments]

    I had an amazingly awesome idea

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    I was thinking about this and what if Killing Floor and Resident Evil had a crossover. Just think about it we could have weapons, characters, and enemies from Resident evil in killing floor. Lots of new content, new challenges and enemies to learn, and hell we could have the strong dude from RE3 remastered as a boss. I think it would be a neat idea and a way to get new people in to the game and increase its popularity.

    submitted by /u/AdMortemInimictus
    [link] [comments]

    My gripes about the new/reworked Field Medic 25 Skill - Zedative

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    1. If you (the medic) activate zed time, the skill should automatically work but it doesn't.

    2. The skill should have near time shooting instead of the 30% damage buff.

    3. The cloud should last longer than it already does.

    The alternative 25 skill guarantees heals for everyone as long as you run near them and kills trash when you run into them. But this new 25 skill does not guarantee anyone heals nor kills and the reward for actually getting it to activate isn't ...as rewarding.

    submitted by /u/cybercism
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment