• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Killing Floor Happy Cakeday, r/killingfloor! Today you're 11

    Killing Floor Happy Cakeday, r/killingfloor! Today you're 11


    Happy Cakeday, r/killingfloor! Today you're 11

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

    I have double Flight Mask options in customization on PC; they both work (as in I can click both and equip it and its variants), and this only shows up on Ana Larive (none of my other characters). It's not a huge deal, but it's weird and I'd like to get rid of the duplicate option if possible lol.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Does parry damage bonus affect vlad nail gun?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:47 AM PST

    I want to kill FPs fast with nail gun, but not sure if I should parry first.

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here a fan of Deagle as a Mando sidearm? Works in a pinch for extensions if your ARs are empty.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:18 AM PST

    [BUG-FIX] Epic games and Steam crossplay authentication error fix

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:55 AM PST

    I am a steam user and my friends who got Killing Floor 2 for free on epic games were unable to invite steam players, nor able to join my lobby when when I started the lobby. They were able to join my party, however they got an authentication error during the loading screen to get into the lobby. This method fixes this problem.
    This is a re-post of a comment I recently made on a 5 month old post of someone who was having a similar problem. Someone said I should make it its own post for visibility, so here we are :)

    This method will allow steam users to invite epic games users without the EG (Epic games) users getting a connection error when starting the lobby. There is currently no method for EG users to invite steam players. Steam users simply need to log in on epic games with their steam account credentials before launching the game from Steam.
    When I used this method, all epic games players had me friended on both epic games and steam, keep this in mind, as I'm not sure that it'll work if this is not the case.

    This guide is for STEAM users, since EG players can't create the lobby for cross-play anyway.

    Steps for those who need a bit more help:

    1. Link your epic games account and steam account. via This link, via the epic games client, or in-game (in-game only available for steam users, though the EG players should probably link their steam accounts and friend everyone on both clients for good measure. I'm not sure if it works if you don't)
    2. When your accounts are linked, log in on Epic games with your steam account.
    3. Only NOW start killing floor 2
    4. A steam user creates the party and invites any other players from either EG or steam.
    5. Launch lobby

    That's it!

    When the authentication error happens again (which will happen), do this:

    1. Close the game
    2. Log out of epic games
    3. Re-log into epic games with your steam credentials
    4. Launch Killing Floor 2

    That should do the trick, hope it helps!

    submitted by /u/Dirkjedap
    [link] [comments]

    Elysium egg

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Elysium eggs and hands

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Why is it faster to level up on hard endless, and how much faster is it?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Why does it give more XP than say 7-wave or 10-wave hard? How much more xp does it give?

    I'm trying to get to 25 as fast as possible on beserker and gs, and I'm on 20 right now and it's painfully slow.

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    How do I kill FPs and scrakes fast as beserker?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:40 PM PST

    I'm having trouble and I want to kill them as fast as possible. What weapon do I use? What attacks do I do?

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    Elysium eggs?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Hey guys. Just started playing on the new map and i noticed the eggs and the hands sticking out of the ground? I've done all other easter eggs but can't figure out what to do about these. It clearly looks like the eggs need to get to the hands but even when i push an egg right next to the hands, nothing happens. Advice?

    submitted by /u/nemomen101
    [link] [comments]

    Bosses and DLC

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:17 PM PST

    What do you think about the Matriarch and the Patriarch? They are hard or unfair?

    And about the DLC weapons? Should them be free?

    submitted by /u/Xuxo9
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:31 PM PST

    I really need help for the new seasonal challenges, every time I get up to the second boss I die, someone please help me, even if its just a strategy or loadout to use anything helps thx

    (PS5)

    submitted by /u/Toxic_ranga21
    [link] [comments]

    Game won’t run

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Okay, so I've had Killing Floor 2 on Steam for a while and it's never given me issues. I normally run it at high preset (for the most part) with five and fluids. GeForce Experience recommends Ultra but I don't get a smooth 60 at Ultra so I bumped it down a little. Since the last update though, when I join a solo or coop game, it will work for a few minutes but stutter pretty badly even when there's not much happening then crash. I've verified the game files on Steam and uninstalled and reinstalled it. No luck though. Can anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/broccolisaurus_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment