• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    Killing Floor Badass Sant and his son, Cletus

    Killing Floor Badass Sant and his son, Cletus


    Badass Sant and his son, Cletus

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:50 PM PST

    Introducing Killing Floor 2 Classic

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:29 AM PST

    Is it just me or is Berserker the best healer?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Hear me out: Level 25 Berserker running skirmisher, vamp, resistance, mass, spartan.

    Loadout: Hemo fully upgraded, 401-med tech rifle (or heal grenade launcher).

    Pros over medic:

    • You can outrun and survive anything. You can't get trapped by trash. So you can instantly kill things to stay alive and keep healing.

    • You can clear trash for a teammate that's stuck super easy and heal them at the same time

    • during zed time you can run to a teammate and fully heal them or just kill things.

    • your insane run speed lets you zoom across the map healing with darts and hemoclobber

    • You can help with big zeds by tanking, kiting and healing yourself.

    • You never run out of ammo so you can keep being a strong damage contributor.

    TLDR: You can't die, you have super speed (25% much better than medic's 10%), you can heal your teammates nonstop and kill things faaaaast.

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    [KF2] I bought a key for an emote crate and got universal mastery, and i cant use it

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    It says "power sold separatly". I thought it's a joke, but really? I cant use the content i payed for?

    submitted by /u/some_carboi
    [link] [comments]

    What is worse

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:45 AM PST

    As a sharpshooter I get so annoyed when the second one happens

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/just_wanna_share
    [link] [comments]

    How to get rid of the high pitched noise after parrying?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:06 PM PST

    After parrying there's a sound that plays for 10 seconds that sounds almost like tinnitus, it is annoying and I want to get rid of it

    is there a sound file I can delete?

    submitted by /u/sYgma-07
    [link] [comments]

    PC Players looking to play sometime?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:20 AM PST

    We play usually on Saturday nights (eastern time, canada). Sometimes our crew is short a few so you can hop in/join our team as backup. We've been doing a thing where we keep "Team Stats" and "Player stats" of our wins/losses on each difficulty for about a month now.

    We range in skill from fucking horrible to sort of competent. We always have fun tho.

    Anyway, drop in if you like!

    https://discord.gg/kBkeMXpXC9

    submitted by /u/BizzigOnTwitch
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the fastest way to level up?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:12 PM PST

    Browse servers and find a game on a wave that's right before a boss, jump in, buy weapons, and fight the boss. Repeat. Wave 4 of Endless seems to be the fastest boss kill.

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    Worth getting into 2021

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:38 PM PST

    I really want to get into playing killing floor 2. Is it too late and when is kf3 coming?

    submitted by /u/LordEliet
    [link] [comments]

    Slowly deteriorating

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:56 PM PST

    The game is getting functionally worse with each update.

    Ghost servers and glitched servers still exist why? If there's no one in the server why put me in it? I selected public match making if I wanted to play alone I'd play solo offline.

    A very rare occurrence is when the server completely just dies. All the zeds will stand idol and their idol animation will play while the players are stuck running in one direction. Basically like when the old call of duties had host migration.

    I once had a boss wave where Matriarch was stuck running into a wall and was unable to receive damage essentially soft locking the game forcing you to leave or stay for an eternity. Speaking of bosses the Abomination sometimes will glitch and launch across the map or something and get force killed. DOUBLE ABOMINATION SPAWNS are a thing too btw.

    Half the time I do join servers the player models and their weapons fail to load for about 10 seconds or more. This is especially frustrating when it happens to me once I spawn in because it prevents me from switching weapons or doing anything really. Got me killed once because my weapons would notload in.

    Why the FUCK are edars in all husk and stalker waves? It's ALL HUSK or ALL STALKER. You don't see FLESHPOUNDS in all SLASHER waves right? Edars are stalker husk hybrids according to the Tripwire i guess. Those waves were really fun too but the annoying ass robots that don't belong in the game have to ruin it.

    All fleshpound waves used to ALWAYS crash the game because the server simply can't handle it. Why do you think it was removed from endless? Lazy fix bring back fp waves.

    The random "invisible?" bloat mines are really annoying as well. I don't even know how this exists. I'll be standing still or it's trader time and for no reason I get hit by a bloat mine. Not as bad now since you can't take damage during trader but still how is this a thing.

    Ever since the last Halloween update the game will freeze for a second sometimes more. This is probably the worst one because it's vital that I have full control of myself at all times because when each frame matters and my game just stops it gets me killed. What's that? There's half a dozen large zeds with trash everywhere? Enjoy the stuttering every time something dies or explodes.

    Ive seen this about every time I fight matriarch because her stupid ass edars barrage the whole servers with their bullshit.

    A rare one I still experience is getting my feet clipped through the floor (I think) impairing my movement speed considerably. I'm pretty sure this happens when I reload cancel and the only fix is jumping. This used to happen a ton over a year ago but as of today it's pretty rare.

    I understand that this game may be getting old and development is probably being prioritized for kf3 but as of right now this is Tripwires main cash cow so how about you stop adding new shit and fix the game first that way it'll handle the new updates.

    Or you could keep adding more content til the game is literally unplayable hoping kf3 will save your sorry asses.

    I've been playing since 2017 and currently only have 3 perks left til everything is max prestige. It really sucks to see a game I enjoy fall apart man.

    submitted by /u/mandrakesoupOP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment